David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And local to me in Nor Cal! If all goes as planned, I join team 2 door tomorrow!
Congratulations, I had a production date of 10/24, moved this mornings email to 10/31.
Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 1664394633715

Score! Found one with no ADM and fought off the stupid dealer packages. Pretty pumped to get her home!

Manual and only option added was the mod bumper. My poor wife is happy I will finally shut up.
How did you manage to get one at MSRP? I have been looking on cars.com and calling dealers nationwide who have anything listed for MSRP. It is always the same dance and then comes down to $5-10k ADM

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you manage to get one at MSRP? I have been looking on cars.com and calling dealers nationwide who have anything listed for MSRP. It is always the same dance and then comes down to $5-10k ADM
Manuals are a bit easier to find without markup.

Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got lucky I guess. I have tried on 2 before and both were manual and I got one down to $5k adm and a second they wouldn’t budge off $10k over. This one I saw it the day before and the joker ghosted me so finally the 3rd guy I talked to said he needed a sale this month… I told him I was guy to help him if they would sell for sticker. They had one attempt at that appearance package stuff and I declined and he came back at sticker and I bit. It’s been a blast. My wife and kids love it. Taught my son how to drive a stick and it was worth the price of admission to see him go.

Last edited:

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this message from my dealer on Friday. Should be able to pick it up early this week
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 85D9500D-908A-49EA-9252-CD15EFFD8E45

If those are the BL optional wheels on 33", I'm REALLY glad I checked that box. They look great!

TDReed

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra All Terrain X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If those are the BL optional wheels on 33", I'm REALLY glad I checked that box. They look great!
They are. I have been wondering if i made the right pick, but it looks like i did. Can’t wait to see them in person!

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are. I have been wondering if i made the right pick, but it looks like i did. Can’t wait to see them in person!
Same here. Went non-sas but with the optional wheels. Love the look. Congrats!

Sponsored

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here also, 10/31 production. Although it was 10/24.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up a week ago, went to the Offroadeo in Moab this past weekend. Wonderful road trip vehicle and plenty of room for cargo. My son is a hockey goalie and his gear fits in the cargo area without folding the seats!

Your Pictures pushed me over the edge for the Eruption Green! Hope to join the club one day if it ever gets built. Same exact build minus the roof rails.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your Pictures pushed me over the edge for the Eruption Green! Hope to join the club one day if it ever gets built. Same exact build minus the roof rails.
Very cool, glad I could help. I've had the rails off for a while now. I mainly got them for some canoe trips, but figured the cost penalty was cheaper than buying them after the fact.

I know I've said it before, but I get more compliments on the color than I do the fact that it's a Bronco.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my 2 door badlands (manual 2.3) on Friday. Waiting a year and seven months.

IMG_0046.jpg
Please let us know how you like the 2.3 manual badlands. I have the same ordered 10/31 build.
Sponsored