Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Original MSRP was 29,995 on a no option base. (Jan 2021) If I remember correctly they were either 2K or 3K off invoice. Discount was off invoice which is less than MSRP.
Damn, that’s a great deal!

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Assembled and tested my motorcycle carrier today, love it!

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. PXL_20230603_233527577

It rides and handles really nice with it back there, not awkward at all! We'll see when i put the adv bike on it but minimal sagging and the 2 door wasn't odd at all on the highway, over bumps, or in corners with this on.
Nice KDX. Best 2T trail/DS ever built IMO, ADV may be a generous term, though. It doesn't look like you have it plated. I have a '91 in need of restoration.

I'm glad you've tested out the hitch carrier, I'll be using one to haul its younger sister with the Bronco when it arrives, a plated '17 Beta 300 XTrainer (best 2t all-arounder since the KDX, maybe even better).

Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where in NJ were you off-road?
I went to Properstown Rd in Jackson, thinking Pine Barrens next time

Also trying to figure out why my acceleration is sluggish feeling (Cleaned the CAI, un/reinstalled tune, checked), don't see any real pinch exhaust parts.

Yeah, Properstown/Reed Rd is great for Quads, Bikes and SxS, but not bringing my Bronco back there again

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Team 2 door here!! This thing is a beast off road.. Going the end of July to run 3 badge of Honor trails at Raush creek.. Really enjoying my Bronco after owning 3 Jeeps..

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_4612

Love these photos! Looks like you are enjoying your Bronco. Thanks for sharing these with everyone!

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took delivery last week- so happy to be a part of Team 2 Door now! She's the Bronco I wanted from the start, and even though I really did love my 4 Door, I wasn't sad when I said goodbye✌

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. BRONCO2

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to Properstown Rd in Jackson, thinking Pine Barrens next time

Also trying to figure out why my acceleration is sluggish feeling (Cleaned the CAI, un/reinstalled tune, checked), don't see any real pinch exhaust parts.

Yeah, Properstown/Reed Rd is great for Quads, Bikes and SxS, but not bringing my Bronco back there again
Curious what that clunk is I hear

Sponsored

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took delivery last week- so happy to be a part of Team 2 Door now! She's the Bronco I wanted from the start, and even though I really did love my 4 Door, I wasn't sad when I said goodbye✌

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_5665.MOV
Looking awesome my friend!!!

BillysMom

Base
First Name
Jetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & some motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice KDX. Best 2T trail/DS ever built IMO, ADV may be a generous term, though. It doesn't look like you have it plated. I have a '91 in need of restoration.

I'm glad you've tested out the hitch carrier, I'll be using one to haul its younger sister with the Bronco when it arrives, a plated '17 Beta 300 XTrainer (best 2t all-arounder since the KDX, maybe even better).
Thanks! Yeah I've had 3 of them, I love the KDX, this one was a parts bike in boxes until covid and I made it running again. No i'm saying I have a separate ADV bike, an Aprilia Tuareg 660. Was stating that the carrier will behave differently with 2x the weight on the hitch, but all is within weight specs. Just that the KDX is very light and barely noticeable once loaded. Good luck on the restoration!

God I love the ktm/husky/beta 300s, that's hands down my favorite dirt bike, have had one in the past. I had some pretty serious injuries years ago and am working back up to single-track riding again, it's a slow process but the KDX is an old friend I'm very familiar with :)