Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in, have a VIN, had a build date, but the top email shot that one down. Now? Will I get this in 21? Will I need to pick a new color? Who knows? Waiting until October (or will it be December) to find out.
If you have a vin, whatever your build is will get built
Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I Should have mine by November 25th. But it is 2021 and nothing seams to be going well. But I have stuck to the 2dr hill this long.
Here's to hoping
I’m curious. Is your’s already built and waiting (at dirt mountain) for a new top or did you get an October/November build date? Please elaborate on why you believe you’ll have yours by Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2500 miles in my BD 2-door!

77C03DA1-0B05-4786-9567-6F1F8CF3061B.jpeg

0C15AF23-8DD3-41A9-902F-8F98801CDEE5.jpeg
Hey! Looks like they sent mine to you by mistake. I’ll come get it this weekend.

Joking aside, looks like mine will be—assuming it survives dirt mountain. Although, I already have aftermarket wheels and will be shodding it with 33s.

Enjoy it!

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2 Door or nothing for me. I've went back to the B&P and configured 4-Doors and contemplated changing to get mine sooner, but I just don't like any of them and I can't do the awful factory soft top. I'm blessed to be driving around a new ZR2 so I'm in no rush.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First post, I'm in with a carb grey BB BRONCO
And THAT, my friends. THAT is how you make a first post count!!! đź‘Ť You go ahead on with your bad two door self...

Sponsored

tedsnephew

Black Diamond
First Name
Blaise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just the Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey! Looks like they sent mine to you by mistake. I’ll come get it this weekend.

Joking aside, looks like mine will be—assuming it survives dirt mountain. Although, I already have aftermarket wheels and will be shodding it with 33s.

Enjoy it!
I think 33s are the perfect size for the 2door. I will probably wait until I mostly run through the stock tires to upgrade. What setup are you going with?

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think 33s are the perfect size for the 2door. I will probably wait until I mostly run through the stock tires to upgrade. What setup are you going with?
I totally agree. I bought 5 Alpha Delta wheels (17x8.5 +35 offset) and will buy a set of Mickey Thompson Baja Boss ATs (33x12.50) some time soon after delivery. I like the Alpha wheels as they have a dual valve stem, with the TPMS protected, and a ribbed tire seat to help reduce tire spin when aired down. I also, plan to upgrade (add 1-2” of lift and increase travel) the suspension as well, but will wait until there are more coil over options and reviews available.
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 1630423069492

Last edited:

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m curious. Is your’s already built and waiting (at dirt mountain) for a new top or did you get an October/November build date? Please elaborate on why you believe you’ll have your by Thanksgiving.
Well I got a copy of my dealers order sheet and if I remember right build date is October 15 and ETA is November 25. As for if its at dirt mountain idk I live in dark zone that is Canada so all I got is that dealer order sheet and hopes and dreams.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I got a copy of my dealers order sheet and if I remember right build date is October 15 and ETA is November 25. As for if its at dirt mountain idk I live in dark zone that is Canada so all I got is that dealer order sheet and hopes and dreams.
If your 2D is scheduled to be built mid October, that’s also great news for those of us with built 2Ds waiting for new hard tops, since they are supposed to be replaced before any new hard top builds. I’m hoping and dreaming too. Good luck!

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I saw this pre-production beauty in Ohio a few months ago. It definitely solidified my choice of getting a 2 door. Perfect.
someone may have already asked/answered this, but is this a frankenbronco? badlands grill, non sig lights - i like it alot.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

someone may have already asked/answered this, but is this a frankenbronco? badlands grill, non sig lights - i like it alot.
Those are the signature headlights and that is a WildTrak grille.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Best thread on the forum right now. (y)

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Those are the signature headlights and that is a WildTrak grille.
Awesome thanks, I did not know that the signature lights had the horizontal amber lights! I thought they were white.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome thanks, I did not know that the signature lights had the horizontal amber lights! I thought they were white.
I think he was unlocking the car when I took that photo.
Sponsored