JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. After the test fit the height was adjusted.
awesome. This is why I wasn’t a huge fan of the DZ one. It didn’t line upa s popped up from the side. Once painted to match the body I’d like if that part nearly disappeared aside from the slight gaps between the fender and hood.
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

J

really close brother. A bit of work had to be done for production viability but I’m anticipating announcing pricing and taking deposits end of next week.

Going to do one final 3D print and test fit to make sure it’s all like I want.
Looking forward to it Terrance.

joeyclark173

Badlands
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger; Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
J

really close brother. A bit of work had to be done for production viability but I’m anticipating announcing pricing and taking deposits end of next week.

Going to do one final 3D print and test fit to make sure it’s all like I want.
Looking forward to it! It’s been the best one I’ve seen yet. I’m sure you’ll have many orders, lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Wildtrak
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Foxbody, 20 Bronco, 15 911 GT3, 76 BMW 2002
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happy Friday Everyone,

After much work on revisions and refinement I am set to start production on our Bronco trail sight delete! These will be CNC cut from 6061-T6 Aluminum for a lightweight and quality component. I am doing a limited run of these for those who expressed interest before opening it up to general sales. Machining and shipping will all take place here in California.

Pricing on these will be placed at $350 + shipping in their raw state. I can coat them in a black for those that want it to resemble the OEM look. I anticipate the black coating will likely add $20 or so. Those that want to color match can just take them raw and ready for paint.

Pricing on these will potentially increase once I see the real cost of packaging, shipping, coating and machining. But this flat number will be for the initial run while I work out all the back end details. For reference, the OEM stamped steel pieces from Ford cost around $250.

Let me know if you have any questions, but please email me if you want an invoice sent your way. I just need a $150 deposit to hold yours and the rest when ready to ship. We are probably 2 weeks out on the production schedule to start machining.

**For those that submitted an email address check your spam for my email sent today**

Thank You,

Email - [email protected]

Web - www.exhibitionsofspeed.net

Last edited:

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh damn. These are gonna be aluminum. I thought they were gonna be 3d printed plastic.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Wildtrak
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The first run of deletes are on the production schedule! I will keep you guys posted as we get closer to machining

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Wildtrak
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These actually look cool in white to match the Bronco script.
Did the final test fit on the mirrored piece. Flush with the fenders and hood. Just like we wanted. Hope to start machining end of This week

Ford Bronco Bronco Trail Sight Delete – Test Fitting F032669D-2A06-4914-877A-D9CB2C281614
Ford Bronco Bronco Trail Sight Delete – Test Fitting 584385CC-D996-40AF-849D-9CF528A44F0F
Ford Bronco Bronco Trail Sight Delete – Test Fitting A051414C-FE6F-4CDD-9EEA-0CBBD9388E17
Ford Bronco Bronco Trail Sight Delete – Test Fitting FF7D2A21-E835-4D81-849C-42BB1CD58DA8

Sponsored
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Wildtrak
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Wildtrak
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gents,

I wanted to get you all some updates on the trail sight delete production. All of our data is with the machinist for production. They have a packed schedule and we have gotten pushed back some due to the small quantities we are building. We had a window of opportunity to sneak in between some larger jobs, but they were not able to make it happen. The parts are also fairly complex to program for machining, so there has been more time needed to get them all prepared.

The update I had today was that they wanted to see these machined within the next 30 day window. All of your patience is appreciated as we get this thing off the ground.

Any questions just let me know.

Sshira

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Explorer, VFR 1200F
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just picked up our Bronco and realized that this is the first thing I want to do. I’m going to look through the thread, to see if you have somewhere to pre-order

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Wildtrak
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just picked up our Bronco and realized that this is the first thing I want to do. I’m going to look through the thread, to see if you have somewhere to pre-order
I got your email and you are on my list brother. Once I get some of these coming off the CNC machine I can let you know how to place a deposit.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.