Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really don’t know what you need to know, I feel that FOC is doing fine,
?
Yup sounds right- you don't know what I need to know. If you would like to have a discussion about it for the purposes of open dialogue then I'd be more than happy to either start off or follow your lead.
Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup sounds right- you don't know what I need to know. If you would like to have a discussion about it for the purposes of open dialogue then I'd be more than happy to either start off or follow your lead.
Ok, I’ll be your Huckleberry, what do you need to know?

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, I’ll be your Huckleberry, what do you need to know?
Thanks Hemi! Would like to know:
-is that April date for everybody? Only those getting their vehicle in the first quarter? In the first batch?
-when are we going to know when we're going to know what changes there will be for MY22?

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Hemi! Would like to know:
-is that April date for everybody? Only those getting their vehicle in the first quarter? In the first batch?
-when are we going to know when we're going to know what changes there will be for MY22?
Ford had indicated that we will receive our build info by mid-May, I assume up here in Canada most likely the end of May, the fact that some received their “email” yesterday proves the rumour that Ford is actually a bit ahead of their revised schedule, which is awesome!
I assume the MY22 “options” will be announced just before MY22 order banks open, I would guess fall. (I don’t see any reason for Ford to announce this any earlier)
Cheers
🐴🥌

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Talked to my Dealer this morning, they got (2) customer VINs assigned yesterday. My build wasn't one of them, but hopefully next round. At least we're getting some Bronco's in my neck of woods so I can touch/see/feel the magnificent beast myself!

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And me with early am on 14th still no word,must be because i work for them?

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone from Ontario hear anything recently ?

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Indeed they do. Or at least they'd better after all this hype!
I really don’t know what all the bronco6g whining is all about, must be a Merican thing, I’d like my Bronco now too, but it is what it is and it’s going to be EPIC!

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I posted this in another thread, but I've received by build date and VIN #
You get that info from the dealership, or did Ford notify you?

PwrGT2022

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ROUSH Stage 3 675HP Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an update email today, adding a copy as an fyi..I am sure everyone will get this email.
Highlights:
-Free sound deadening headliner 🕺
-110,000 Ford rewards points = few oil changes 🤔
-Price protection

Hello!​
Production Update​
Complimentary Sound Deadening Headliner​
While You Wait​
April 13, 2021

This communication regards the reservation for a 2-door or 4-door Bronco with Ford Motor Company of Canada that has been converted to an order. This email address was provided to us at the time of reservation. If it is incorrect, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Centre: [email protected]
When we thought about bringing Bronco back after 25 years, we couldn’t have imagined the enthusiasm this vehicle would generate, and we are truly grateful for the overwhelming response. In fact, we didn’t expect as many orders for high-end series, packages, and options.

Add on a global pandemic, and this vehicle launch quickly escalated to one of the biggest challenges we’ve faced in years. Those challenges have resulted in product changes for your Bronco order, which we want to share with you today. We know this news will be frustrating, and for that, we sincerely apologize.​
While retail deliveries remain on track to begin this summer, the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier readiness means more customers will get a 2022 model year Bronco than initially planned. We are trying to address that longer wait by:​
•​
The investment of millions of additional dollars to help increase production of key high-demand features so you can take delivery of your ideal Bronco sooner.​
•​
Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 24, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in your MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.​

Additionally, we will be providing complimentary sound deadening headliners on all orders of 2021 model year Broncos equipped with a moulded-in-colour roof ($495 MSRP value).​
•​
If you ordered a cloth or leather interior, you will receive the headliner automatically.​
•​
If you ordered a Marine-Grade Vinyl interior, you have the option to add in the headliner at no cost, as you may want the functionality of a wash-out interior.​
•​
If your vehicle was ordered with the sound deadening headliner, your price will be reduced by $495 MSRP.​

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. In January, we committed to provide you with 20,000 FordPass™ Rewards Points to thank you for your patience and interest in Bronco, in addition to the 40,000 points you can earn at the time of your delivery. We’d like to now offer you an additional 50,000 points when you take delivery of your new Ford Bronco, for a total of 110,000* FordPass Rewards Points. While there is no cash value of points, this would have an approximate value of $550‡.

Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. While we’re committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process, your preferred Ford Dealer is your key point of contact for any questions you may have. Depending on your configuration, it may be several months before your Dealer can provide you confirmed build timing and an estimated delivery window.

We appreciate your patience and your business. And we thank you for giving us the opportunity to try and make this right.​
With these product updates, you now have until April 30, 2021, to work with your dealer to update/modify your order, if required. If you have any questions about how these product updates or customer satisfaction offers impact you, please contact your Ford Dealer, or view our FAQs here.

The Ford of Canada Bronco Team​
All I've been getting are apologies and excuses. It's time for you to take action!

PwrGT2022

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ROUSH Stage 3 675HP Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I've been getting are apologies and excuses. It's time for you to take action!
I hate to mention this as well but 32+ years ago I was diagnosed with Leukemia. I spent 13 months in the hospital waiting for a bone marrow transplant. I spent another 3 months in after that. They didn't know much about what they were doing and I contracted Hep-C from a blood transfusion. The Hep-C has shut down one of my kidneys, enlarged my spleen, damaged my pancreas severely and it's been hardening and damaging my liver. I had an MRI on my liver about a month ago and doesn't look good. I would really like to get my Bronco before I die. I've been a loyal Ford client and so has my father and family since 1950. I'd appreciate it if you would start shipping the Broncos to the recipients.
Sponsored