Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems from the pictured specs the 2021 Bronco and new Ranger have nearly identical interior dimensions. I owned a 1989 Ranger and at 6’6” I fit in that okay and drove it for 10 years. Given I might not be able to actually sit in a 2021 Bronco prior to ordering I’m wondering if anyone has had an opportunity to sit in both the Bronco and Ranger and if so if you’re able to provide some insight on how each interior feels. Understanding if the true fit is as close as the specs that would really help since I will be able to sit in a new Ranger prior to ordering.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs Ranger Interior Space 464CD2CB-1484-4CB0-B102-AA9597772871

Ford Bronco Bronco vs Ranger Interior Space 4BF06396-0E81-4DA7-8242-9F450F706CD1
Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A Ranger crew cab is going to the closest thing to what the Bronco will be like. There are a few threads about that.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A Ranger crew cab is going to the closest thing to what the Bronco will be like. There are a few threads about that.
also there are rangers at every dealer (essentially) that you can go sit in today

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think Manitoba may be your issue.
Ain't this the truth. In more ways then one. :ROFLMAO:

It's actually just my area. I could do the 240km round trip to the city to see one but I'm just waiting for my small town dealer to have one arrive.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I sat in a ranger and a bronco sport. The bronco sport felt roomier.

OP
OP

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sat in a ranger and a bronco sport. The bronco sport felt roomier.
Those two are pretty close as far as interior specs which highlights that feel and ergonomics can be different even though specs are nearly the same. My wife’s Audi Q5 is fairly comfortable for me to drive once I get in it and way more comfortable than my brother’s Wrangler JL even though the JL has “more” leg and head room per Jeep’s specs. On the Jeep my knees touch the lower part of the console and my head has bounced off the top more than once, not so on the Audi.

This is why it’d be great to hear from some big guys who have sat in new Bronco Sport, Ranger and the elusive 2021 Bronco.
Sponsored