Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Like I said in the Wildtrak 33s redux thread. If you want to complain or state your frustration with options or standard equipment, go ahead, that's part of what forums are all about! However I think it's just a little bit ridiculous to nitpick every little detail and make dramatic statements like "I'm canceling my reservation, that will show Ford!!" when we still basically know nothing about the Bronco.

Yeah I may have just "joined' this forum last week, but I have been lurking for IDK probably close to two years, but one of the things I always enjoyed about visiting was the good conversation (even if there was too much SFA vs IFS lol) and the humor that was weaved in. Hopefully as the newness wears off of the bronco we can kinda get back to that.

Maybe we should bring the chairs back for certain topics... ?
Oh man, the chairs. I almost forgot about the chairs. They DO need to come back.

You need 2 of these three 1. A good attitude, 2. Something to contribute, and 3. An avatar, or you're getting the chairs. Make it so.
Sponsored

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet most of the new people get about halfway through the first post and ignore the rest lol. The vibe has definitely changed, but not surprising. This has been a great forum overall though.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Be willing to bet a large number of people doing the complaining/trolling have never and were never seriously looking at buying a Bronco anyways
Maybe.... Maybe not.... All I know is if we don't class this place up real quick... We'll never get any chicks around here... And I don't wanna have nothing but a sausage fest.... @Escape_Artist may feel differently tho ?

Sponsored

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m new here, and a chick. My primary interest in the Bronco is because I’m an avid outdoors lady and want a car that can take me to places I wouldn’t be able to explore otherwise. I enter this forum greatly humbled. I think you guys are awesome! I’ll be the first to admit I don’t know a great deal about all the off-road specs on the Bronco you are all so excited about but I’m here to learn, which is why I’ve joined. I tried the Jeep forum, it was a little douchey for my tastes.......

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man, the chairs. I almost forgot about the chairs. They DO need to come back.

You need 2 of these three 1. A good attitude, 2. Something to contribute, and 3. An avatar, or you're getting the chairs. Make it so.
People that don’t have avatars...
Ford Bronco Bronco6g and this Forum 1595045684464

Maybe.... Maybe not.... All I know is if we don't class this place up real quick... We'll never get any chicks around here... And I don't wanna have nothing but a sausage fest.... @Escape_Artist may feel differently tho ?
Ford Bronco Bronco6g and this Forum 1595045746024

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll give you some fuel .................

SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.