First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got to take the wife's Bronco out in the PA snow over the past week. She has a 22 4 door Wildtrak. I had it in 4H and 4A and it was fantastic in both. I have absolutely zero complaints about how it did! Was an absolute blast to drive in the snow.
Sponsored

Mean Green

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco 2dr Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the steel bumper with sensors and they keep freezing over. This screws with the cruse control, crash alert, and parking zone alert. Disabled the truck for a few seconds at high speed on the PA turnpike in rush hour traffic.

Did you experience any of this?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the steel bumper with sensors and they keep freezing over. This screws with the cruse control, crash alert, and parking zone alert. Disabled the truck for a few seconds at high speed on the PA turnpike in rush hour traffic.

I have had substantial amounts of ice on my sensors and the only thing it does is beep or turn off the sensors. I've also had my crash avoidance camera fail dozens of times but that only disables cruise control.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m not sure why, but when I saw the thread title I was expecting some action photographs with snow being thrown into the air. ❄🚙
Me too! So disappointing...
My wife made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it was awesome..sorry no photo of the sandwich..but trust me it was delicious

Sponsored

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Me too! So disappointing...
My wife made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it was awesome..sorry no photo of the sandwich..but trust me it was delicious
Ugh! Now I‘m craving a peanut butter and jelly sandwich…

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got to take the wife's Bronco out in the PA snow over the past week. She has a 22 4 door Wildtrak. I had it in 4H and 4A and it was fantastic in both. I have absolutely zero complaints about how it did! Was an absolute blast to drive in the snow.
uhhhh huh no pics lol really

OnlyOnce

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YES! 23 BL - only the Front sensors are freezing over. My wife has a 20 Palisade and hers does not do this at all. Also the rear Camera has ice "cycles" over it as well making it hard to view when backing up.

Sponsored

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where there's snow there's salt, fuck that!!

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had substantial amounts of ice on my sensors and the only thing it does is beep or turn off the sensors. I've also had my crash avoidance camera fail dozens of times but that only disables cruise control.
Same experience. Snow messes with the front sensors. Activates them. So I just disable them with the convenient button. Same when off-roading!

Honestly I’ve never driven a car in the snow that has sensors so don’t know how it compares to other cars. But it was a surprise

Bronco rear camera gets covered with rain and sleet rendering it next to useless. But it’s not a big deal. My VW GTI camera is hidden under the rear hatch VW badge that opens when in reverse. Nice feature, keeps the camera clear. The GTI has never been in the snow so no idea how the sensors fare in winter mountain weather.
Sponsored