The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe they're going to surprise us all and send us an email saying SURPRISE YOUR BRONCO IS BUILT AND ON ITS WAY!!!!

d0cff688-7ee3-4084-a60a-fddb20f6b276.gif
Sponsored

Namrekcad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Around 2,200 Broncos

Invested about 10 minutes slowly scanning through and counting rows/stalls, running the math on inner broncos, and counting perimeter broncos, taking it section by section and writing down the counts. I think someone else earlier on this thread threw out 2,xxx or 2,2xx (i forget), also could have been a joke. But Im getting to 1,503 in first area (basically either side of the big dirt mound), plus 850 in the next lot, then 310 in the last lot = 2,213 total Broncos. Give or take 10%-20% error. Some of the stalls taper off around the corners, which could of thrown off the math, so maybe it's closer to 2,000. But definitely not "hundreds", and certainly well in excess of 1,000 in the ballpark of 2,000.
I guessed 2,500 based on counting 100 in a screen shot. So kinda close to your more accurate count Approx

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd be really happy if my Bronco was stored near those giant piles of earth with the diggers working on them.. what could possibly go wrong!?
Exactly my thought! No worries about chip paint!

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That 2200 count sounds reasonable but aren't there a bunch of other lots around MAP that are also full of Bronco's? I remember similar videos from a few weeks ago showing a similar situation. Were those videos of this location or another one? I think there is a lot more than ~2,200 Broncos sitting in Michigan waiting to be shipped.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that a quality issue or was it damaged in transport or at the dealership? We have to be careful making assessments of things and drawing conclusions.
I can’t be for certain but we heard the driver’s side mirror whistle while we were driving and captured a video of the mirrors quality after we stopped.

The Wildtrak did not have the same whistle and we think it’s due to it being a painted plastic, thus sealing the mirror’s pivot point better.

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really, because they really haven't offered me any kind of solution (2 door), my vehicle is built, and my vehicle is fully paid for. So I am waiting for Ford to figure it out.

Although, yesterday, I finally got told that I could register for the off-roadeo. After having sent them at least a dozen emails trying to explain to them that I actually had a valid VIN number.
Just Curious, WHY would you fully pay for something you don't have yet? Was this a requirement of your dealer? Why are you letting them use your money all these months?

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is pretty common at an auto manufacturing plant... Google Earth MAP and look at all the Rangers parked...
Not only at MAP, but filling up the lot at Hannan Rd., Yost Rd. And MSA Delivery Services...
This could possibly (mostly) a delivery issue, but also MIC and chip related.
Seeing how they're grouped separately kinda tells me there are some QC issues... No real surprise.
This is my thought as well. I think a lot of members are jumping to conclusions, when the storage situation could be nearly normal for any automotive manufacturing plant. The only automotive manufacturing plant I've visited was as a student member of SAE and we visited the Baltimore GM facility where the Astro and Safari vans were manufactured. There were several thousand units of product stored around the facility as I remember it.

I do think there is a COVID impact to the National delivery logistics system, which is reflected in this video.

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
🤯 Video was taken this morning. Credit to Mike Webb.

🤯
OK FORD WHY ARE YOU SITTING ON THESE CARS?????

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see they cleared the land and have all the parts already to build the new hardtop factory.

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Classic case of forced supply and demand to drive pricing up. Scarcity of product = high demand/high prices. This angers me. But those that are privileged have their’s sitting in their driveways.
Sponsored