Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are there any other color options, possibly in the future or custom logos that can be added?

Also, it appears the light bar pockets are large enough and will support a several types of lights... I have to ask; will it fit nicely over a 40" curved light bar? 🤔
We’re working at about 3-4 weeks delay right now so not really looking to get into the customizations as they will just add more time before delivery. As for the light pocket, it’s big. We based it off of the KC pro 6 light which is one of the larger ones out there so it should have no issue working with most every light setup on the market.
Sponsored

mrandol

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After (close to) 20 million requests (or something like that) you no longer have to choose between a sweet light bar setup and a soggy driver’s seat.

We are stoked to announce the release of our new BRONCOVER with Light Bar model. It is available for all models of Bronco, 2 door, 4 door, and Raptor. Check out more on our Website.
4170266F-5E30-4F69-80BF-1A5E483584E3.jpeg

If you haven’t heard of us we are the original waterproof rain cover maker for the Ford Bronco. Spring is in full effect! Don’t be late to the party.
Code “Bronco6g” will save some $$
Will the cover work for my raptor, considering I removed the stock steps and have Rock Slide Engineering steps that sit flush with the body line.

IMG-5447.jpg

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Will the cover work for my raptor, considering I removed the stock steps and have Rock Slide Engineering steps that sit flush with the body line.

IMG-5447.jpg
Yes, you’ll just strap around the steps instead of behind them.

mrandol

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes, you’ll just strap around the steps instead of behind them.
You can’t wrap around the step because it sits flush with the body, unless I’m not understanding how it attaches. Please see the picture and let me know.

7E8CBA3C-CE3D-41E8-9F57-9FF079FDD2A4.jpeg

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You can’t wrap around the step because it sits flush with the body, unless I’m not understanding how it attaches. Please see the picture and let me know.

7E8CBA3C-CE3D-41E8-9F57-9FF079FDD2A4.jpeg
You’d have to wrap around the outside of them. It may leave a gap in this situation at the bottom of the door though so doors off may allow for some water intrusion.

Sponsored

mrandol

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You’d have to wrap around the outside of them. It may leave a gap in this situation at the bottom of the door though so doors off may allow for some water intrusion.
Can you send me a picture of the straps? How long are they?

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can you send me a picture of the straps? How long are they?
We leave them long for this exact reason, I don’t have a picture of the length at the moment but as you can see they have the ability to wrap all the way around the rear bumper with plenty of extra length for adjustment. They are the same length all the way around.

B85C8A8A-2768-42A7-879A-54FA3AD856AF.jpeg
Sponsored