Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After (close to) 20 million requests (or something like that) you no longer have to choose between a sweet light bar setup and a soggy driver’s seat.

We are stoked to announce the release of our new BRONCOVER with Light Bar model. It is available for all models of Bronco, 2 door, 4 door, and Raptor. Check out more on our Website.

Ford Bronco BRONCOVER now fits with your Light Bar! 4170266F-5E30-4F69-80BF-1A5E483584E3

If you haven’t heard of us we are the original waterproof rain cover maker for the Ford Bronco. Spring is in full effect! Don’t be late to the party.
Code “Bronco6g” will save some $$
Sponsored

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you guys have any plans on making them for a soft top with the soft top up? I don’t plan on taking the top completely off but plan to just close at night and leave doors off.

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you guys have any plans on making them for a soft top with the soft top up? I don’t plan on taking the top completely off but plan to just close at night and leave doors off.
Not at this time. We considered it but the majority response when we asked was that most people would rather just put their soft top back up instead of buying something else. The doors would be a good bit more work to reinstall so I understand the need but it’s hard to judge how many others would be in that position (and be willing to buy)

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought your original 2 dr version, but never opened it out of the carry bag. Can I exchange it for the light bar version?

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This looks cool! Dumb question... am I able to use the cover for with a lightbar now, so in the future when I have a lightbar I will be ready to go? I hope that makes sense

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This looks cool! Dumb question... am I able to use the cover for with a lightbar now, so in the future when I have a lightbar I will be ready to go? I hope that makes sense
Yes you can go the light bar cover route without a light bar but there will be a large floppy pocket on the front of it. Doesn’t hurt to plan ahead though if you’re looking to get a light bar in the future. We’ve had quite a few requests to trade them out for customers who’ve bought previously.

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The floppy pocket wont bother me lol. Thanks for the fast reply!

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not at this time. We considered it but the majority response when we asked was that most people would rather just put their soft top back up instead of buying something else. The doors would be a good bit more work to reinstall so I understand the need but it’s hard to judge how many others would be in that position (and be willing to buy)

will the cover work with the soft top up but the side/rear windows and doors removed?

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
will the cover work with the soft top up but the side/rear windows and doors removed?
The cover sits on the roll bars it won’t work with the top on at all as the top would raise it up 4-5 inches leaving gaps at the bottom all the way around.

Sponsored

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still hoping the option of a full 4 door cover with either the hard top or soft top still in place....Believe you would be pleasantly surprised how many Moar doors owners would purchase.

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will this cover work with a soft top down and doors on? I have a dual top option so just wondering if it would work with the soft top down. I would think this would be easier to put on in a mad dash when a storm is coming if the soft top is down than trying to put the top up and trying to get the windows in.

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Will this cover work with a soft top down and doors on? I have a dual top option so just wondering if it would work with the soft top down. I would think this would be easier to put on in a mad dash when a storm is coming if the soft top is down than trying to put the top up and trying to get the windows in.
This will ONLY work with the top fully removed. It does seem like we are getting more requests for a top in version though so we might revisit that.

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This will ONLY work with the top fully removed. It does seem like we are getting more requests for a top in version though so we might revisit that.
Yes that would be nice like I said with a soft top down it would be much easier I feel like to put a cover on than trying to put the top up and the windows back in if we're about to get a downpour. When I'm at work I leave the top down because I live in a small town and dont worry about theft or anything and in the summer time storms come out of nowhere sometimes and would be nice to have this option.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are there any other color options, possibly in the future or custom logos that can be added?

Also, it appears the light bar pockets are large enough and will support a several types of lights... I have to ask; will it fit nicely over a 40" curved light bar? 🤔
Sponsored