Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We want to thank each and every one of you who have made our first year under the BRONCOVER brand a success. Starting now through Tuesday 9/6 get free shipping on your 2 Door or 4 door BRONCOVER when you use code “LABORDAY” at checkout.
**All covers will ship in or before October 31st.**
Order yours today!

9152E31E-21C6-49ED-ABC8-A8E09AC157CA.png
Cover aside…. What step is on this? I noticed it has the rock rail still.
Sponsored

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SHO, 03 Marauder, '69 S Code XR7 vert Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I looked on your site. 4 door soft top coming here. Will mostly keep the soft top on but I am sure there will be a time when it comes FULLY off and this product looks like it would be nice to have if a surprise rain hits. Sooo...........the question is

How rain proof is it? Will it keep the water out if it is a good rain or is this intended more as a sunshine cover?

Thank you in advance.

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We have considered releasing
I looked on your site. 4 door soft top coming here. Will mostly keep the soft top on but I am sure there will be a time when it comes FULLY off and this product looks like it would be nice to have if a surprise rain hits. Sooo...........the question is

How rain proof is it? Will it keep the water out if it is a good rain or is this intended more as a sunshine cover?

Thank you in advance.
the fabric is 100% waterproof. Obviously when you take a needle to something you lose a little of that but it is designed to keep things dry in even the heaviest rain. As long as you have the tent pole in and water can run off you will be nice and dry.

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As for additional covers to fit with the top installed, we considered that as a product initially but got a lot of feedback that people wouldn’t be willing to spend the money to cover it when they could just throw the soft top or the doors back on for free. After having more hands on time and seeing truly how difficult/annoying it can be to put the soft top back on, we may reconsider it.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As for additional covers to fit with the top installed, we considered that as a product initially but got a lot of feedback that people wouldn’t be willing to spend the money to cover it when they could just throw the soft top or the doors back on for free. After having more hands on time and seeing truly how difficult/annoying it can be to put the soft top back on, we may reconsider it.
And please assess risk of dropping doors.....getting them off is easy, getting them on takes talent and strength that I do not seem to have at the same time.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The scenario I face a lot is that I'll swap my doors out for tube doors on the weekend and remove the soft top windows. I won't do it unless the weather outlook is mostly good. Then a stupid surprise storm alert will come through and I'm scrambling to get it closed up and it cuts the time short for open cruising. I am more interested in the half cover you provide rather than a big full cover. I can't possibly be alone like you said, now that people are getting actual experience as time goes by.

fry-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am very confused right now ..... All the folks saying they want it with soft top, the soft top is a cover for rain isn't it? Lol like it takes just a few minutes to pull soft top back on and slide in windows. I guess I don't understand why anyone would want this if they have a soft top on.

With that said, what kind of testing have you done for longevity of the material? I've owned several boats over the years and there is definitely a huge difference in cover quality. Some fade and rip in a year and some take ten years to fade. And what warranty if any is there on this product?

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am very confused right now ..... All the folks saying they want it with soft top, the soft top is a cover for rain isn't it? Lol like it takes just a few minutes to pull soft top back on and slide in windows. I guess I don't understand why anyone would want this if they have a soft top on.

With that said, what kind of testing have you done for longevity of the material? I've owned several boats over the years and there is definitely a huge difference in cover quality. Some fade and rip in a year and some take ten years to fade. And what warranty if any is there on this product?
Of course, with the bronco being so new, we haven’t had this product on the market very long. Our testing has been on with this same product in the jeep market for nearly 10 years. The material is designed to withstand years of usage. I’ve used the same cover on one of my Jeeps for over 5 years. But longevity and fade resistance is completely dependent on how often and where you use it. The gray color we use hasn’t shown any signed of fading but the black color we have for Jeeps will eventually dull out after a few years. This isn’t designed to be a full time replacement top, more of an emergency top, but it will take what you throw at it. It is hard to make strong comparisons though to boats because your boat is generally going to be covered 8-9 months out of the year and baking in the sun. The Broncover, though useful for that, isn’t designed in that manner.
As for warranties, 1 year on workmanship and fading but honestly if you call me 3 years later because a strap failed or something, we will take care of you.

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You're missing out on a whole group of owners with soft tops. I'd seriously look into adding the option for 2 and 4 door soft top owners that don't want to fully "button up" when the doors are off and windows removed.

Think about it: Broncover - A cover for every Bronco!
I concur. I was about to buy until I read the entire top has to be removed. I keep my doors off 100% of the time but keep my soft top on. Too difficult to remove the entire soft top so I leave it on. Would love to find a form fitting cover that fits the 4 door with soft top on.

Sponsored

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What about # 1599? Hoping I can get it soon!

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What about # 1599? Hoping I can get it soon!
Generally they are shipped the month following your order being placed, so that would put yours into October. I think I will have them ready a little earlier though this time. Possibly as early as next week.
Sponsored