Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We want to thank each and every one of you who have made our first year under the BRONCOVER brand a success. Starting now through Tuesday 9/6 get free shipping on your 2 Door or 4 door BRONCOVER when you use code “LABORDAY” at checkout.
**All covers will ship in or before October 31st.**
Order yours today!

9152E31E-21C6-49ED-ABC8-A8E09AC157CA.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should add a link

pequigah

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Ford F-150/Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Purchased! Been holding off for some time and finally pulled the trigger. Looking forward to receiving it as I'll be topless and doorless for 8 months of the year.

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Purchased! Been holding off for some time and finally pulled the trigger. Looking forward to receiving it as I'll be topless and doorless for 8 months of the year.
Sounds like an Ideal candidate for our covers. Thanks for the order!

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door with a Bestop Trektop here. There's times I would like to not put my doors back on or put side and rear windows back in with the threat of rain overnight. Will this top work with the Bestop closed?

If not, PLEASE consider making one with the extra material to make that happen.

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
2 door with a Bestop Trektop here. There's times I would like to not put my doors back on or put side and rear windows back in with the threat of rain overnight. Will this top work with the Bestop closed?
Chances are it won’t work exactly how we want it to. The cover is designed to be used fully topless, and fits the roll bars accordingly. I believe it would be too snug on the roof with the Trektop up and would also fall short on the sides being that it is raised higher than it should be.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chances are it won’t work exactly how we want it to. The cover is designed to be used fully topless, and fits the roll bars accordingly. I believe it would be too snug on the roof with the Trektop up and would also fall short on the sides being that it is raised higher than it should be.
You're missing out on a whole group of owners with soft tops. I'd seriously look into adding the option for 2 and 4 door soft top owners that don't want to fully "button up" when the doors are off and windows removed.

Think about it: Broncover - A cover for every Bronco!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two Door cover.Just put one in the bag. Just what I was looking.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This might be a dumb question, but could I use the cover without the center pole installed if I keep a bikini top on? I'm thinking the bikini top would add some 'support' to your cover?

Sponsored

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're missing out on a whole group of owners with soft tops. I'd seriously look into adding the option for 2 and 4 door soft top owners that don't want to fully "button up" when the doors are off and windows removed.

Think about it: Broncover - A cover for every Bronco!
Agreed!

Almost pulled the trigger until I saw the "FULLY". I live in an area where fully removing the top just doesn't make sense (daily driver too) but I want to take the doors off more and this would have allowed for it.

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Broncover - I agree with some of the feedback posted above. I think there is a good market for Bronco owners who want a cab cover to use with the top on.

My personal use case is that I have a 4-Door soft top and usually don't have covered storage / garage space, so my rig is out in the sun much of its life. I would like to provide a layer of coverage to protect from sun. I think Ford's product is capable of use with top up or down, but I've seen mixed reviews about the quality.

Can I get a "Like" from others who may be in the same or similar situation?

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Broncover - I agree with some of the feedback posted above. I think there is a good market for Bronco owners who want a cab cover to use with the top on.

My personal use case is that I have a 4-Door soft top and usually don't have covered storage / garage space, so my rig is out in the sun much of its life. I would like to provide a layer of coverage to protect from sun. I think Ford's product is capable of use with top up or down, but I've seen mixed reviews about the quality.

Ford's product does not work on 2 door with Bestop closed. It sits up too high in the rear, leaving a gaping slot for water to get in if the rear window is removed as mine was. Even if it did work, the mirror pockets were damn near impossible to fit, as there is no stretch. The stitching is weak and one of the tabs ripped off the first time I tried using it. The clips were sewn on backwards on mine, so that the business end of the clips were positioned against the paint which is just stupid.

@Broncover Please consider every option that we can benefit from, and expand your line up. Sounds like there's even a market for fitment over a hardtop when someone has their doors off. I'd even be willing to get on a preorder if it would help with development.

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This might be a dumb question, but could I use the cover without the center pole installed if I keep a bikini top on? I'm thinking the bikini top would add some 'support' to your cover?
Shouldn’t be an issue, as long as there is some support under and the rain water can’t pool up you will be solid.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

fords does not work with top up
Sponsored