First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Read through 9 pages about an option im not even getting. Glad Ford decided to address this issue.
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a concern with the winch blocking the trail cam?
If instead of it being a “trail cam,” you think of it more as a “winch cam,” the setup is aces.

Ford Bronco Brush Guard design changed to avoid blocking Bronco grille letters 1615338686899

Last edited:

Blueoval

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer & 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If true, this would be an easy 5 minute bolt on. I'm going to wait and see evidence before adding this (back) in to my spec. I already removed it for this very reason! CG, 4D, Wildtrack, V6, MIC. Now if only Ford would add the roof rack onto the official accessory list. That's the one hanging issue on my build. my Day1 order number is 10119XXX. As I understand it that puts me in the first 5,000 orders so hopefully I will still be early - even with many red flag delays on my build.
I am curious how you know that you are in the first 5,000 orders based on your order number? I only ask because I had a pretty early reservation :)

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If true, this would be an easy 5 minute bolt on. I'm going to wait and see evidence before adding this (back) in to my spec. I already removed it for this very reason! CG, 4D, Wildtrack, V6, MIC. Now if only Ford would add the roof rack onto the official accessory list. That's the one hanging issue on my build. my Day1 order number is 10119XXX. As I understand it that puts me in the first 5,000 orders so hopefully I will still be early - even with many red flag delays on my build.
AFAIK the order number is meaningless. Your reservation timestamp and where you are in your dealer's allocation are what make the biggest difference.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm thinking if they lowered the bar to keep it below the lettering, then pushing it out farther would let the camera still aim below it.

I'm still not planning to get one, but happy to hear that not only has this mistake (blocking the Bronco) been addressed, but sounds like fixed for 21.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I'm thinking if they lowered the bar to keep it below the lettering, then pushing it out farther would let the camera still aim below it.

I'm still not planning to get one, but happy to hear that not only has this mistake (blocking the Bronco) been addressed, but sounds like fixed for 21.
This was shown last week at the OKC auto show.

dscn1880-jpg.jpg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Brush Guard has been changed so it will not cover the Bronco Logo.
Now that the cat is out of the bag I too can verify that FORD did redesign the brush guard and was crash testing it like so many other accessories before being released. There is a great deal going on behind the scenes in the customer’s best interest.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have no interest in trail cams or a winch so this is good news. Did not like the original design due to it blocking the Bronco lettering in the grille. I didn't plan on ordering one from the factory but since I am waiting until late 2022 I have time to see the aftermarket solutions or this supposed re-design. This thread is really worthless without pics. Can't believe I just read through 10 pages of nothing..

Woodwalker

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The brush guard is way over priced in my opinion. I'll make my own or buy aftermarket that will probably look better.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AFAIK the order number is meaningless. Your reservation timestamp and where you are in your dealer's allocation are what make the biggest difference.
That was my reservation number

Status
Not open for further replies.