TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay so this bs about reservations time stamp is meaningless if say a person reserved in major metropolis with tons of orders and few allocations vs. small town with limited number of orders made. It also depends on type of orders the dealer has. Mine stated they have more two doors.
A significant portion of the way allocations were determined is based on number of orders. So a dealer with lots of orders has lots of allocations.
Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A significant portion of the way allocations were determined is based on number of orders. So a dealer with lots of orders has lots of allocations.
Understood. But one dealer that is bigger than most in my area, hinted that they were maxed out till 2023. They had way too many orders per allocation. vs a smaller dealership 30 mins away.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. They just go on the schedule to be built when they are selected. They can be moved around, but after selected it doesn't appear reservation time means anything.
May have been covered and I missed it?? But does anyone actually know the approximate number of vins that are currently in existence for 21 (built and or scheduled)🙄

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Understood. But one dealer that is bigger than most in my area, hinted that they were maxed out till 2023. They had way too many orders per allocation. vs a smaller dealership 30 mins away.
Unless these production issues persist, all current reservations/orders should be filled next year.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May have been covered and I missed it?? But does anyone actually know the approximate number of vins that are currently in existence for 21 (built and or scheduled)🙄
No idea. Seemed like about 3 weeks of production was scheduled that hadn't been produced yet, so maybe 9-10,000?

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went from June 28 to June 21 to Aug 16 now to Sept 20. WTF??? This is starting to piss me off. Gonna switch to soft top to see if that helps
If you have a build date why would you switch?

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The big dealership was giving you a realistic expectation for your situation given your very late reservation date. The small dealership likely has very very few allocations. No matter which dealership you went with your best hope would be a very late 2022 build, and more likely 2023. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Just remember that there will likely be a lot people that had first day reservations that will get 2022MY builds.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So does Ford picks in order from the earliest reservation from each dealership, then adds them to a master list from other dealerships in order by reservation again?

When I go on Ford’s website, I no longer see my reservation and date, since it’s been converted to an order.
Nope. Ford doesn’t determine priority at all. The Dealer does, which allows them the flexibility to weigh a number of factors. That is what the priority code is for. If a dealer 99’s your time stamp that was 2 seconds after the initial reservations opened, you will not see your Bronco in 2021. On the other hand, if the dealer assigns you a priority code 10, AND you don’t have constraints in your build that make it unbuildable, and they have enough allocations to cover you, you get a VIN. Ford doesn’t over rule their dealers assigned priorities, but may advise them to switch up some priority assignments so that more of their allocations can be built.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks all. It looks like I’ll just have to wait a 1-2 yrs. By that time, won’t they have an dealership inventory?

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow, I had no idea it was that complicated, thanks for explaining. I was given 99 by my dealer because my late reservation I suppose. They have 40 orders currently, but most are 2 doors. I have a May reservation for WT 4 door, high, mod bumper.
I would say order what you want and when it comes you will be happy! Right now hard tops are an enormous problem which means wild track and 2dr Broncos are being pushed to the back of the line. (2 dr Broncos and wild tracks don’t come with soft tops). 4dr soft tops are being push to the front of the line. Good luck and enjoy the forum but don’t let it drive you crazy!😄

Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would say order what you want and when it comes you will be happy! Right now hard tops are an enormous problem which means wild track and 2dr Broncos are being pushed to the back of the line. (2 dr Broncos and wild tracks don’t come with soft tops). 4dr soft tops are being push to the front of the line. Good luck and enjoy the forum but don’t let it drive you crazy!😄
Will do. I was told to switch to a WT if I want MiC in this life time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will do. I was told to switch to a WT if I want MiC in this life time. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Unfortunately we don’t know what will be in short supply from one month to the next. Right now wildtracks have a lot of commodity restraints and very few are being made. The last chart I saw showed badlands and Big Bends as the most buildable. Keep in mind, as long as your Priority code is 99 you will not get a bronco. It would need to be a priority code of 1-19 to be placed in the build category. Your dealer changes your priority code. If they gave you a 99 that would mean they feel you would have no chance of getting a MY21 with your build.
As for the MIC tops, Ford will get it together and produce MIC hard tops in MY22. They have stated that mod tops which have removable side windows and painted tops won’t be available until MY23 because they are using a different manufacturer for those. I believe in the middle of September build and price should be up for MY22 so you will be able to do some research to figure out exactly what you want. I would also make sure that you see one or two in person and sit in it or drive it. When I finally saw one in person I changed my entire order the next day!

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
7000ish built. Ford will put out a monthly statement of how many of what model has been built for the month. They usually get posted on this forum. Ford is projecting they will build around 500 Broncos a day and they have vins scheduled into the first week of October last I saw so you would have to do the math on that. - any shutdown weeks of course.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7000ish built. Ford will put out a monthly statement of how many of what model has been built for the month. They usually get posted on this forum. Ford is projecting they will build around 500 Broncos a day and they have vins scheduled into the first week of October last I saw so you would have to do the math on that. - any shutdown weeks of course.
My vin is livi
my new, new, new (add three more) date is September 13😳 I was just wondering how many total actual vin # were out there floating around

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My vin is livi

my new, new, new (add three more) date is September 13😳 I was just wondering how many total actual vin # were out there floating around
It would be a guess but I think I would be close with 15,000-18,000 unbuilt Vins.
Sponsored