First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just received the email from Ford for my build, this email is after the email I received last month telling me/us that if you did not get a Vin # by now you will need to wait till 2022, not complaining but at this point in waiting, i was hoping to get a chance to see the Eruption Green Metalic or the Pepper red.

curios to know if anyone knows if once you get a VIN# can you change a color, maybe even the 2021 year color

Ford Bronco Build email Bronco
Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe those new colors are for the 2022 and not 2021

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've heard that it's possible to change color after getting a VIN, not sure the process, but it's worth asking your dealer.
You would only have the 21MY colors to pick from.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Giordiesel

Giordiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe those new colors are for the 2022 and not 2021
They are but the email I got last month saying I will need to wait if I didn't get a vin by now, that I would get 2022, then I started looking at the other colors... the real question was, I like the new colors and also thinking of changing Area 51 to Rapid Red.. and was thinking, since i "won't" get a 2021, I could change it

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are but the email I got last month saying I will need to wait if I didn't get a vin by now, that I would get 2022, then I started looking at the other colors... the real question was, I like the new colors and also thinking of changing Area 51 to Rapid Red.. and was thinking, since i "won't" get a 2021, I could change it
Well, Rapid Red won't be available in 2022. So you might be in luck. Call your dealer soon and see if you can change your color.

OP
OP
Giordiesel

Giordiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've heard that it's possible to change color after getting a VIN, not sure the process, but it's worth asking your dealer.
You would only have the 21MY colors to pick from.
That would be great, I was thinking of Rapid Red instead of Area 51, both are nice but I kinda like the in-your-face bold Race Red!!

I've worked with all the models and all the colors at the NH Off-Rodeo and the Race Red just pops in the woods

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be great, I was thinking of Rapid Red instead of Area 51, both are nice but I kinda like the in-your-face bold Race Red!!

I've worked with all the models and all the colors at the NH Off-Rodeo and the Race Red just pops in the woods
Race Red or Rapid Red? They are different colors...

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bring on the Model Year 22!

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just received the email from Ford for my build, this email is after the email I received last month telling me/us that if you did not get a Vin # by now you will need to wait till 2022, not complaining but at this point in waiting, i was hoping to get a chance to see the Eruption Green Metalic or the Pepper red.

curios to know if anyone knows if once you get a VIN# can you change a color, maybe even the 2021 year color

Ford Bronco Build email Bronco
I was told at Offroadeo by one of the guys who helped bring the remake of the Bronco back to life that you could change your color up until your build week I believe is what he said. But at this point it would have to be a 2021 color. There was a lady there that already had a VIN and then saw another color she liked better and asked that question.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Le sigh...

And here I am, wanting the 2021 model (2-door Badlands, 2.7, hitch, CO paint, no other upgrades) and I get nothing.

OP
OP
Giordiesel

Giordiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told at Offroadeo by one of the guys who helped bring the remake of the Bronco back to life that you could change your color up until your build week I believe is what he said. But at this point it would have to be a 2021 color. There was a lady there that already had a VIN and then saw another color she liked better and asked that question.
If that's the case then, I'll change the color from Area 51 to Race Red, I'll find out soon enough.. thanks