First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Ford Bronco Gen-1 Max Body_0 Wide - Advanced Instructions Final Sequence_10

Instructions are now complete. The illustration above is for the Wide-body fender flare style, but there are also classic styles available.

There's still a significant amount of time for each custom 1:15 model (above), but if you are keen for a last minute gift to self/friend this festive season. I can still squeeze in a few G6 (below) before Christmas Day.

Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Ford Bronco U725 LWB Body Variant A Sasquatch - Advanced Instructions Final Sequence_3

Also, I am starting to plot a larger scale 1:15 G6 model for those who have signalled previously that they were interested. This will be comporable in scale and design concept to the LEGO Creator Expert / Icons Classic Landrover set.

Merry Christmas All.

Peter
Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I remember seeing it and I've been hoping for an official release ever since. Thanks for putting this together!

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered my plans and parts a few weeks ago. Little over 1000pcs and altogether I spent about $200 for plans and parts which isnt bad at all IMO compared to kits Ive seen and purchased. I cant build it yet as my laptop at home died on me and Im not printing 300 pages of instructions at work :ROFLMAO: Ive got an older tablet somewhere around the house I plan to use once I find it.

mksmwet1

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe the prices under the colors are the estimated parts prices. In all, I spent about $200 to complete mine, including buying the plans.
I've been through this thread and WHERE can I buy what I need to build my mini cactus grey 4 door wildtrak? Please help. I don't understand the email address he put up.. please help

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been through this thread and WHERE can I buy what I need to build my mini cactus grey 4 door wildtrak? Please help. I don't understand the email address he put up.. please help
I ordered my instructions through his Instagram account. I showed him pictures of mine and he made it custom for me. The instructions then explain how to buy all of the bricks.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been working on mine off and on for a couple weeks now. Body is done. Im a couple pieces short to finishing the top. Not worried about that right now. Gonna start the chassis this weekend. Ive also noticed a few little things along the way Im gonna go back and change or add different bricks.
Sponsored

Last edited: