First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You do amazing work! Curious as to why you do the gray line at the bottom of the doors? Is it shadowing of some kind? Also, is the badging a sticker or is it a piece you stick on (asking for those of us that remove stickers :)).
The grey line does represent the shadowing at the bottom of the door. It serves a second purpose, in that the top of this grey line (a couple of tiles) is the surface you see when the doors are open.

There are no stickers on the model, but there are a couple of parts that are designed to look like the car badges.

Cheers,

Peter

Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco 1669552472316
Sponsored

OP
OP
lego__911

lego__911

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it possible to do a red heritage edition two door?

Edit: Nevermind i'm an idiot, looks like you can.
Hi - I had modelled one of these for the Heritage launch. Please see below:

Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Slide3.PNG
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Slide4.PNG

Sponsored

huskerhiker

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands non SAS, modified.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finished up my Cactus Gray 4dr build yesterday. The kids bought it for me for Christmas and helped me build it. For those who haven't bought one yet... Get one! The process of getting the plans, and the parts was easier than I thought it was going to be. Really slick system. The plans themselves are great, and the level of detail on the model is really cool. My favorite detail is having the pistons in the engine going up and down as the wheels turn.

Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco IMG_8625

Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco IMG_8630

Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco IMG_8626

Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco IMG_8628

Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco IMG_8615

OUSigAlph

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally getting around to posting these pictures. I finished my Lego Bronco on Jan 1. I had to hurry up and get it finished since I was taking delivery of the real deal Jan 2! 902 days from reservation to delivery.

I would recommend the plans from @lego__911 and the buying instructions provided. Some of the stores missed a few pieces in their shipments, and it wasn't worth fighting over pennies. It was a good thing that I have tons of Legos amassed over the years, and I was able to substitute everything pretty closely - good thing that my build was black!

The rough part was sorting everything once it came in since I had 6 different shipments. Thankfully, I ordered the body and chassis parts at separate times, so they came in different shipments. I can't imagine if all pieces had come at one time from one source!

Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco IMG_1262

Once I picked up the real deal, we took a few photos. My son really liked the 2nd photo that shows actual side by side size.

Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco IMG_1313

Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco IMG_1314

Anyhow, this was a fun family project and I would highly recommend it if you have time and patience. Of course, as a Bronco order/reservation holder, that is a given!

Sponsored
OP
OP
lego__911

lego__911

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Love it!

That second photo is great.

Peter

OP
OP
lego__911

lego__911

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi All,

I know I've been a bit quiet lately. This has been partially due to working on, and finally completing the instructions of the Bronco G5. This instruction set will soon be rolled through G2-G4 models as well.

I know lots of G6 owners have, or have previously owned an older Big Bronco. Whether you have the car today, or decades prior, if you are keen for a matching scale G2-G5 to pair up with you G6, let me know via the mail tool.

For those who have already ordered a G6 Model through me, the G2-G5 is available at a 20% discount.

For those who have a G2-G5 and a G6, and would like to order both, they are also available at a 20% discount.

Like the G6, the G2-G5 has been designed to be flexible to customisation, as well as colour, trim etc.

The model shown below is a G5 in two-tone Blue-White, with tan interior and is the one I used for the Final Assembly Sequence instructions.

Looking forward to seeing what you have.

Peter

Ford Bronco 1996 Gen 5_05 Render R1a.png
Ford Bronco 1996 Gen 5_05 Render R4.png
Ford Bronco 1996 Gen 5_05 Render R5.png

OP
OP
lego__911

lego__911

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice work.

A great idea too, particularly on the roll cage. That assembly was particularly frustrating to get a solution for.

Bronco lettering is pretty neat too.

Peter
Sponsored