Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I took a stab at this. It was a little challenging, but still a fun build. It ends up being more of a ‘Show model’ than a ‘Play model’. Glad to show it off:
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco IMG_3502
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco IMG_3501

I’ve since added the Side Steps and may try an all-black roof to see how that looks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
lego__911

lego__911

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Calling out to all the off-road Barbies.

The Lego Bronco model is now available in light and medium pink.

The models shown below are Bronco 'Heritage'-based, but can also be built in 4-door versions, and other trim series. For illustrative purposes, the interior is also colour-coded to the exterior

Instruction price is the same as for regular Broncos, and the parts work out reasonably in these colours also.

Please message me if you are interested in a Light Pink or Medium Pink build, or any other Bronco colour or model, including custom designs.

Best Regards,

Peter
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Slide1.PNG

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The models shown below are Bronco 'Heritage'-based, but can also be built in 4-door versions, and other trim series. For illustrative purposes, the interior is also colour-coded to the exterior

Instruction price is the same as for regular Broncos, and the parts work out reasonably in these colours also.

Please message me if you are interested in a Light Pink or Medium Pink build, or any other Bronco colour or model, including custom designs.

Best Regards,

Peter
Hopefully will do well for Christmas. My wife said it was actually really good.

NickOhio

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco OB SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@lego__911 If you are up to creating a version that's closer in size to the official Bugatti, Ferrari, Lambo, etc, I would be ready to purchase that. Approximately 22" x 12", 3500-4000 pieces. Need it to match the size of my collection.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@lego__911 If you are up to creating a version that's closer in size to the official Bugatti, Ferrari, Lambo, etc, I would be ready to purchase that. Approximately 22" x 12", 3500-4000 pieces. Need it to match the size of my collection.
Quietly waiting for this myself

Sponsored

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Best Regards,

Peter
I sent you a PM a couple days. Hope to hear from you soon.
Best,

OP
OP
lego__911

lego__911

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hear you. That's a mighty big task though. Models at that scale (in Lego) become an exercise in structural capacity. I have only ever built 3 or 4 cars this big, and they were really struggling to hold together. This is why anything mobile this size is in LEGO technic.

I could certainly consider doing a project this scale in the future. It would also end up pretty expensive ($600 or so).

Peter

NickOhio

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco OB SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hear you. That's a mighty big task though. Models at that scale (in Lego) become an exercise in structural capacity. I have only ever built 3 or 4 cars this big, and they were really struggling to hold together. This is why anything mobile this size is in LEGO technic.

I could certainly consider doing a project this scale in the future. It would also end up pretty expensive ($600 or so).

Peter
$600 for the instructions or parts or both? If that includes the parts, I am in. And yes, assumed technic, will fit in with the others.

OP
OP
lego__911

lego__911

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi All, in part due to the request (above) for bigger scale models, please see below my 1:15 scale Bronco Gen-1. I intend to operate this Gen-1 project much like the 6G - customised instructions based on people's real cars.

Some of you may have seen the AI-generated Gen-1 Lego model in orange a week or two ago, and this model is an effort to translate that AI interpretation to a buildable and functional Lego model.

The model is about 30% bigger than the Miniland-scale cars, so parts will be a bit more.

The extra realestate has been put to good use with additional detailing of the engine bay and passenger compartment. The 1:15 scale model also has 4x4, working suspension, piston engine, and full-frame constructions.

Please DM me if you are interested in a Gen-1 build. Instructions will be the same $60 as the G6 project.

Regards,

Peter
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Slide3.PNG
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Slide4.PNG
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Slide6.PNG
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Slide9.PNG
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Slide10.PNG

Jcsquared918!!

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage limited edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hi All, in part due to the request (above) for bigger scale models, please see below my 1:15 scale Bronco Gen-1. I intend to operate this Gen-1 project much like the 6G - customised instructions based on people's real cars.

Some of you may have seen the AI-generated Gen-1 Lego model in orange a week or two ago, and this model is an effort to translate that AI interpretation to a buildable and functional Lego model.

The model is about 30% bigger than the Miniland-scale cars, so parts will be a bit more.

The extra realestate has been put to good use with additional detailing of the engine bay and passenger compartment. The 1:15 scale model also has 4x4, working suspension, piston engine, and full-frame constructions.

Please DM me if you are interested in a Gen-1 build. Instructions will be the same $60 as the G6 project.

Regards,

Peter
Hi Do you provide the legos as well? Would like a 4 door Heritage limited in yellow.

Sponsored

Jcsquared918!!

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage limited edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Regards,

Peter
Just read through thread and see you provide instructions, would like to purchase asap please.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$600 for the instructions or parts or both? If that includes the parts, I am in. And yes, assumed technic, will fit in with the others.
Comparatively Lego sells the classic Defender as a full kit for +/- $240. And it is just over a foot long. I need to read back through this thread to see how these Broncos compare in size.

OP
OP
lego__911

lego__911

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Comparatively Lego sells the classic Defender as a full kit for +/- $240. And it is just over a foot long. I need to read back through this thread to see how these Broncos compare in size.
Yes, there are two Land Rovers in the official Lego catalog. A big, big technic one which is big $$, I think this was the size request posted above. The $600 would be an estimate for parts. The smaller Lego Creator Expert/Icons model is more affordable. This new 1:15 Bronco model is closer in scale to that LEGO model, but still a little smaller.

The 1:15 will be $60 for instructions, with parts approximately $140 for common Lego colours through to $200+ for something exotic.

OP
OP
lego__911

lego__911

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1:15 Bronco Gen-1 Update.

I have had a few enquiries for the model so far, and have taken the opportunity to render up some additional versions of the car to show the model's versatility and adaptability.

Most people are here because of the 6G, but I know some of you have or have previously owned Gen-1 vehicles and would also be interested in builds.

The builds here have been checked for part availability, and can be built as they appear.
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Bronco Gen1 Max_08 MAZ-WHT Render R1
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Bronco Gen1 Max_06 BLB Render R2
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Bronco Gen1 Max_06 BLB Render R1
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Bronco Gen1 Max_07 ORG Render R1
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Bronco Gen1 Max_04 DBG Render R8
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Bronco Gen1 Max_04 DBG Render R8
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Bronco Gen1 Max_04 DBG Render R1
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Bronco Gen1 Max_03 LME Render Revolve R10
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Bronco Gen1 Max_03 LME Render R1a
Ford Bronco Build My (LEGO) Brick Bronco Bronco Gen1 Max_05 CYN Render R1

Please see the following:

Bronto.41

Wildtrak
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Peter was awesome to work with, he even made a list and inst. for my rooftop tent. The whole build process was long and had some (backordered/missing) parts but finally done! Love it:)

EB983795-3DA2-433A-B9C9-A026829E79A9.jpeg

FCB09C6D-2D88-4C1C-9267-9AE3B1304F6F.jpeg

DB2B2A1B-27E3-4C01-93CF-AFF5C051C7F1.jpeg

78C30E68-7FD5-4A95-81B5-C93A28C7F7E5.jpeg

20BC5EC8-A7DD-492D-BD02-ECF5AEA0A068.jpeg

8E499648-8ABF-4BC5-AEBA-C7EE6C5C20BC.jpeg
Sponsored