Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a side note, I'm very hopeful we get a leaked copy of the complete build and price sheet going to the dealers in a couple weeks. Give me that and an excel and I will be content LOL
Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, the plastic cargo lining was added to the Sport as there was no concern for needing carpet to protect door storage, as the Sport obviously has no such feature. Yet , the 2 door Bronco does not store doors either. They realized this, but now would have to run through additional engineering as it’s not as simple as snapping it on due to crash concerns?

im missing something.. is the plastic really that heavy? Or they’re concerned it could tear apart into sharp plastic shards and impale passengers? Yet.. it’s on the Sport, so it’s just a weight thing?

damn - the Bronco has me all feeling like I need to lose some weight first, Maybe at least switch from Coke to Diet Coke.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wow! some idiot drew a line in the sand and said the bronco would compete in the same weight class as the wrangler instead of bumping up into the same weight class as the current F150. so they're comprising the capabilities of the bronco instead.

i feel bad for Esteban

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I heard dealers will have it, I knew that meant more guessing games. I wonder if your dealer wants to read you the entire list if your ordering by phone while the customer is trying to decide what they want
can afford and the customer changed their mind later and does it all over again. This should be posted online for customers before ordering begins.
A few weeks ago my dealer said he was going to send me the order guide as soon as it was available

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Esteban is product marketing (my job), not to be confused with marketing communications (MarCom). MarCom often relies on the product marketing when dealing with complex or technical topics like the Bronco. While most product marketing people are decent at promotion, they really care more about the product itself.

Thats also why they brought out the project manager for the last Q&A. They want the answers to be correct and given the amount of detail, only a few can be counted on to be both correct and a bit marketing like. (you can see the project manager was both extremely up to date on everything but also nervous as hell, this was a big opportunity for him)

Esteban spends most of his time justifying features and benefits to senior management.
Believe the 4 door has the slide out section in the back! Table tray thing! Only for the 4 door never offered on the two door. That fishing concept had one I believe!

I wasn't ever getting one in the first place so maybe someone else be able to help answer!
Tail gate slides out and the swing of for shelf were both late release. The tailgate is only 4 door.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Y'all know he teased that VB. What do you bet comes out as a Heritage Edition with some super awesome interior. That nobody can have!! ??
I'm betting it'll be some special edition, other than Heritage Edition, that will be based off of a Wildtrak or OBX. It will have a one off awesome interior with less polarizing colors and stuff from their 'offered' accessories that won't be available in M.Y '21 (or M.Y '22 even)

I'm just happy we will finally see the unicorn color sometime in January.
unless it gets delayed, like everything else seems to be

Sponsored

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My two takeaways: The rock stars can’t program their way out of a box, and Esteban didn’t seem like he wanted to do this, he was told to do this.

Sorry if this was already covered.
Legacy hire know nothing, sacrificial boy with a beard

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure who I dislike more. The brand manager and his corporate spin or the 25 year old interviewer who looked up the word elaborate before reading every question from a script on Microsoft Word and then immediately responding ok that makes sense.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No paper owners manual! That’s gonna suck if you need help and don’t have cell service.
Perhaps it's downloaded to the Bronco's hard drive. Just don't have a power outage and need it.

Plan B: Print a copy and keep it in your vehicle &/or download a pdf version to your phone.
Sponsored