UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can tell that Esteban-Jennings is the brand manager. He is solely focused on working on his own brand. Brand managers don't work in a garage with machining tools. But he sure as hell wanted the background for this video to be something that he's not.

Poser.
s2161289-main-zoom.jpg
Same. When the video first started I thought, oh I hope that teenager asks him to show us his hands... I only made it 8 mins and change into the video before I had to turn that propaganda off, so he may have asked him?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting he said 2 door Broncos will be a high demand item.... I have a feeling that won’t be the case compared to 4 door
It might be now on the FE after E. P-J just said the 4-door FE can't tow.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Believe the 4 door has the slide out section in the back! Table tray thing! Only for the 4 door never offered on the two door. That fishing concept had one I believe!

I wasn't ever getting one in the first place so maybe someone else be able to help answer!

Tail gate slides out and the swing of for shelf were both late release. The tailgate is only 4 door.
I’d like to see the rear swinging door drop down table in B&P... not worth holding out on a late availability option but can’t imagine it would cause a delay.

Last edited:

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think that is it. He said the system can’t dynamically add the weight. So I take it that system simply can’t add the weights of your individual build. So it all doable, Ford is just not providing you the means.
The system can dynamically add dollars, so it can add weight at the same time. Ford doesn’t want them to program it in as someone might forgo a high dollar sas package if the B&P said, “sorry you are over your weight limit.” Ford says instead, “sorry no headliner.”

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

...and I thought the doors came with storage bags on the 4-door? ...or was that just roof panels?
Roof panel bags are an up charge.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To keep the doors from rattling and sliding around.
The straps do that (with the bags). Just not buying the reasoning for cloth-backed rear seats. The 2DR doesn’t even allow for storage, yet the same design was applied.

Last edited:

Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ohhhhhh dear
Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager oh sit fac

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the ford systems I use at my job only updates once per year, so I had to wait 9 months to get a report for vehicles being shipped to me from a new factory. The build and price issues aren’t shocking.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just use the manual on the vehicles touchscreen to determine what fuse needs to be replaced if your touchscreen isn't working.
Guess that’s why they are allowing the digital version to be downloaded... definitely going to download it to MacBook as well as my iPhone for later retrieval.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’d like to see the rear swinging door drop down table in B&P... not worth holding out on a late availability option but can’t imagine it would cause a delay.
I think the reason it's not in B&P is bc I think they are trying to work out the issues! That was one on the things I heard from the Stig! Been a while back though. I don't know what kinda of progress been made on it!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This was another revelation I had at beer 2. Who needs door condoms when you have carpet?!
"When you have carpet"!
Sponsored