Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the tipping point for me. Dropping down from a BL to BD and keeping the price about the same. I had concerns about the long term reliability of the electronic sway bar disconnect anyway. Hopefully there will be no more costly surprises.
Sponsored

Darion205

Black Diamond
First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The delays and lack of communication are starting to make me believe that I can spend my money on something else for now and come back when all the kinks are worked out and the hype has died down. I think that this an amazing vehicle but Ford is squandering some good will. I live in the north east and I haven’t had an opportunity to see a vehicle or an estimate time when I’ll be able to. I have no idea what the colors really look like, what the cost is going to be ( B&P keeps changing). All things considered after a sucky year like 2020, I would like to make up for it a bit in 2021. I thought that this vehicle would have been that thing. Look like it’s not. What else can I get with 55k? :)

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We knew that price was probably going to get fixed, AND there are real COVID supply-chain issues, but has the B&P team ever heard of a staging site? Build it, test internally, test it with select super-users, fix issues, repeat until debugged/errors caught, THEN release? This “fix” has just introduced more bugs and pricing errors.
Staging? Ford went with the "do it live" release method. :)

Rubley750

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2door 7mt Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There surely must be a bug on the build and price between WildTrak and Badlands. Building them each with exactly the same options the Wildtrak is $2465 cheaper. That makes zero sense. Even at nearly $2500 cheaper than my original Badlands build I can't do it, that Fugly interior, I can't get past it. Both are Sasquatch, 2.7, auto high package and steel bumper and bashplate on the Wildtrak to make it the same as the Badlands.

What it essentially boils down to is that I don't want that ugly interior I have to pay and additional $2500 for the exact same optioned truck. Surely there is some kind of mistake in there somewhere?
I agree it’s frustrating... the main option you can’t receive on the Wt Is the front locker and MGV with rubber floor. That’s what is making this whole process stressful and emotionally draining, that we have to play a numbers game to crack a code.... to build the truck that we have invisioned!
It really shouldn’t be this complicated for the customer!!!
I feel like every build I do I’m compromising features or color options.

At the price point that we are paying for these I think it’s not unreasonable to feel excited and confident about our choices to build exactly the Bronco each of us want!

royalkcprime

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram Rebel / 1967 Pontiac Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The delays and lack of communication are starting to make me believe that I can spend my money on something else for now and come back when all the kinks are worked out and the hype has died down. I think that this an amazing vehicle but Ford is squandering some good will. I live in the north east and I haven’t had an opportunity to see a vehicle or an estimate time when I’ll be able to. I have no idea what the colors really look like, what the cost is going to be ( B&P keeps changing). All things considered after a sucky year like 2020, I would like to make up for it a bit in 2021. I thought that this vehicle would have been that thing. Look like it’s not. What else can I get with 55k? :)
A loaded 4 runner, Tacoma, Silverado, F150, Canyon, Colorado, Ranger, Loaded Tundra! You can get lots! I would agree with you on the pricing it is being blown out of proportion. It may be best to wait for the warthog or even till the returns start flowing in to even think about picking one up.

Can I sell my spot?

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe there is some wisdom in taking all prices off of Build & Price until someone at Ford can check the work of the coders.

Just put a disclaimer on Ford.com that B&P will be back at the time orders are ready, and that the B&P will be back (and binding) before order time.

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree it’s frustrating... the main option you can’t receive on the Wt Is the front locker and MGV with rubber floor. That’s what is making this whole process stressful and emotionally draining, that we have to play a numbers game to crack a code.... to build the truck that we have invisioned!
It really shouldn’t be this complicated for the customer!!!
I feel like every build I do I’m compromising features or color options.

At the price point that we are paying for these I think it’s not unreasonable to feel excited and confident about our choices to build exactly the Bronco each of us want!

Wildtrak has front locker

Bronco615

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A loaded 4 runner, Tacoma, Silverado, F150, Canyon, Colorado, Ranger, Loaded Tundra! You can get lots! I would agree with you on the pricing it is being blown out of proportion. It may be best to wait for the warthog or even till the returns start flowing in to even think about picking one up.

Can I sell my spot?
I had a reservation in July for the 4 door badlands I canceled my order in October & got a jeep I am so glad I did I’ll consider a bronco 4-5 years from now.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder though, Ford could have probably leveraged a handful of the more knowledgeable forum members, and caught many of the pricing/option errors in the B&P. I mean some better user acceptance testing before going live, people with knowledge and motivation banging away at the various builds, could have gone a ways at catching the errors earlier.
They did, with Bronco Nation.

Oh wait, now I see the problem.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awe look at you, that’s cute. /s

serious though, the auto price is attached there somewhere, whether it’s in the breakdown or not. Double check the numbers.