Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone still waiting with me? Built, just sitting there and not shipped. I expect his date to move.

1668010543359.png
I'm still with you as well as a couple BRaptor peeps.
I still have not even been moved to "built" status.
Though Ford Chat still says the car has been "produced" and the other day someone manually declined the FordPass activation request.
Got a call into the salesguy but have yet to speak with him.
🤷‍♂️

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still with you as well as a couple BRaptor peeps.
I still have not even been moved to "built" status.
Though Ford Chat still says the car has been "produced" and the other day someone manually declined the FordPass activation request.
Got a call into the salesguy but have yet to speak with him.
🤷‍♂️
Produced is an interesting status... haha it's like they are not sure if its built or not, but something is put together.

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone still waiting with me? Built, just sitting there and not shipped. I expect his date to move.

1668010543359.png
Yeah, I'm with ya too. My ETA window is 11/8/2022 to 11/14/2022 and the pizza tracker hasn't changed to indicate "Shipped". :rolleyes: With my luck the dealer will call me for pick up on Friday, right when this dumb tropical storm rolls into Georgia. :LOL:

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Produced is an interesting status... haha it's like they are not sure if its built or not, but something is put together.
Yeah they will tell me that the status is "in production" but it has been "produced".
They will also give me an ETA to dealer (11/8-11/14), which I'd actually maybe believe if I had actual (tracker) evidence that it was built and shipped!
I know the thing is built! At least I think I do. Modules and tear tag have been "online" since 11/1.
I was also able request access via FordPass and it was pending for about a week before it was declined.
Which from my reading only happens when someone gets in it, turns it on, and actually clicks decline on the screen. And in some case where other people have experienced this, their car showed up a week or so later.

Last edited:

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey GDM! What's the latest on your ride? Glad you decided to stay here with us 10/24 peeps. I agree, some of the BEST are right here! (I'm biased).
Hey Jimmy G! Got my window sticker! Have a build date of 11/16. Based on what I've been seeing lately, especially from the 10/31 group, it's taking about three weeks from built to delivery to Granger. I've lifted the moratorium on my friends and family asking me about it after waiting 2.5 years. Now everyone's excited!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Jimmy G! Got my window sticker! Have a build date of 11/16. Based on what I've been seeing lately, especially from the 10/31 group, it's taking about three weeks from built to delivery to Granger. I've lifted the moratorium on my friends and family asking me about it after waiting 2.5 years. Now everyone's excited!
Awesome! So exciting and you're gonna LOVE IT! So looks like first or 2nd week of December for you to get keys in hand. Weather could be dicey, but it's typically not as bad in early December as it is in say Jan/Feb. Warmer than "normal" is the forecast for the midwest. You know, you could always contract a company to flatbed that bad boy to GA. Not sure what the cost is, but the trade off on your nerves might be worth it. :D

All the best to you and yours and please keep us up to date!

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CONGRATS! As an original 10/24 group member pushed to 11/14, I've continued to follow this group of great folks and so happy to see you guys getting your Broncos! Your post makes me even more excited to get mine next month. Glad you love it! Looking forward to pics. In the meantime... stay safe!
I also have stuck around this group, (and I am also a great dane mom, LOL) though I am now in the 10/31 group (and awaiting delivery any day now!) Love seeing the updates here, especially ones like @HeyDobby's

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also have stuck around this group, (and I am also a great dane mom, LOL) though I am now in the 10/31 group (and awaiting delivery any day now!) Love seeing the updates here, especially ones like @HeyDobby's
Congrats on your upcoming delivery! Can't wait to see pics of your pup riding along. I'm going to be squeezing two Danes in my Badlands, but I test drove a 2DR last year and while it was snug, they fit. And with a rear seat delete I'm sure they'll enjoy the ride!

hopshop

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think mine showed produced when it was in the mod shop, then it changed to released when the ads-on where completed.

Sponsored

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. Talked to chat and it's on its way by convoy. Was able to get a convoy number and shipping company. Should be here tomorrow! Tracker still shows not shipped.

Is there a way to track? It's Adcock Brothers Auto Transport.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m freaking out… tracker shows dealer is preparing the vehicle! So tomorrow should finally be the day!! Will update with plenty of pics
🤞Hoping you're right!

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, finally got update to “built” status as of 11/9 and is in the slightly dreaded awaiting shipping status. So progress? Lol.