Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Swung by the dealer this morning to order some rear seat covers for my sloppy kids in car seats, see if they had VinView, and to actually just see a Bronco close up. Till today, I had never been in one! It was nice! Definitely smaller than the Atlas that it is replacing, but that's ok.
Anyway, my sales guy was busy helping someone with an order so I decided not to bother him and he echo'd a lot of what I've already been told. He said that when he looked yesterday, it stil showed in MI. But sometimes it never updates and bam it's here.
I'm confident it is on its way. It was just a weird email from Ford because it said:
"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Outer Banks™ is delivered".

Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am so ready for this to be over!!!!!! The Bronco has been in Dixiana S.C. since the 5th of Nov. -------- it is 2 hours away. Has been sitting for 12 Days -waiting to be loaded on a truck to be delivered.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 69042150474__A5B0854B-7643-43A1-A0B9-91724C8E621C

I took delivery tonight! Haven't had too much time to check her out too much, but can't wait to drive to work tomorrow!
Congrats! Perma-Grin begin!

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am so ready for this to be over!!!!!! The Bronco has been in Dixiana S.C. since the 5th of Nov. -------- it is 2 hours away. Has been sitting for 12 Days -waiting to be loaded on a truck to be delivered.
Ahh shit that sucks. I'd lose my mind. I'm happy for you all in this thread. I got spoiled and didn't really have to go through much of anything the whole way. Sure it was 380 days from order to delivery. I only got bumped once (I think it was meant to be though with all you good people) and my build/blend day, shipped and delivered was like 3 days total. I could have picked up 1 day earlier, but I wasn't ready. LOL

Keep the faith that it arrives today!

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahh shit that sucks. I'd lose my mind. I'm happy for you all in this thread. I got spoiled and didn't really have to go through much of anything the whole way. Sure it was 380 days from order to delivery. I only got bumped once (I think it was meant to be though with all you good people) and my build/blend day, shipped and delivered was like 3 days total. I could have picked up 1 day earlier, but I wasn't ready. LOL

Keep the faith that it arrives today!
Same here, sitting at the Cho Cho depo two hours away waiting for truck transport to dealership. Ugh and I know this is all par for the course.

All hang in there the end is near!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here, sitting at the Cho Cho depo two hours away waiting for truck transport to dealership. Ugh and I know this is all par for the course.

All hang in there the end is near!
Man...I am sorry. That sucks more than waiting on a build bump email. Yours is so close you can taste it. I know you'd drive out there to get it if they let you. Trucker shortage ya think? Or maybe they won't take it because there's no return load or something like that I read. Hope you get the call today to come pick it up. 🤞 🤞 🤞

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to see the Broncos trickle in! Got mine on a couple days ago.

Originally a AMB fan but forced to change but man I think the white looks good, especially with the new tint.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 69042150474__A5B0854B-7643-43A1-A0B9-91724C8E621C
What % did you go with on the front door windows?