Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do either of you have a window sticker?
Nope. Nothing at all. My tracker still says order confirmed and that’s it. Chat told me Monday that I was still 10/26 so I’m not sure if I’ll get something later tonight or not but I have not got the dreaded push email which I know those come out on Tuesdays so hopefully if I got pushed it’s still within the week of 10/24. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Nothing at all. My tracker still says order confirmed and that’s it. Chat told me Monday that I was still 10/26 so I’m not sure if I’ll get something later tonight or not but I have not got the dreaded push email which I know those come out on Tuesdays so hopefully if I got pushed it’s still within the week of 10/24. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Yikes, yours isn't even in production yet? I don't want to speculate here, but you're probably gonna get the push/bump. Maybe not though. Keep checking the tracker (ordertrack.app). If you're going into production it will switch.

SaMcRo89

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yikes, yours isn't even in production yet? I don't want to speculate here, but you're probably gonna get the push/bump. Maybe not though. Keep checking the tracker (ordertrack.app). If you're going into production it will switch.
Yup not even in production yet.. that’s why I’m starting to worry. Who knows.. If I don’t get anything tonight I’ll reach back out to chat tomorrow. 😤

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup not even in production yet.. that’s why I’m starting to worry. Who knows.. If I don’t get anything tonight I’ll reach back out to chat tomorrow. 😤
You might want to call your salesperson at the Ford Dealer and ask them to look. They can tell you too. Reach out to Ford Chat right now and see what they say.

This is what my ordertrack.app info looks like

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1666215046284

PLD

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW X5 35D, 2006 BMW 330xi MT, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Received an email from the dealer this morning with Ford indicating a bump to October 31st week. Hoping that sticks.

Sponsored

SaMcRo89

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might want to call your salesperson at the Ford Dealer and ask them to look. They can tell you too. Reach out to Ford Chat right now and see what they say.

This is what my ordertrack.app info looks like

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1666215046284
My salesman just told me that in his system it’s still showing 10/26 so fingers crossed

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My salesman just told me that in his system it’s still showing 10/26 so fingers crossed
Ok then my suggestion is this: go to https://ordertrack.app Input your 4 digit order number (not reservation) and your VIN. Keep murdering the refresh button until you go to bed! :ROFLMAO:

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the forum! We're happy to have you here. Thank you for being a part of the Ford family. :)
thanks @Ford Motor Company. I’m excited but patient. I’m currently daily enjoying a new Lightning and it’s easy to love, so I’m ok! I was hoping to take a trip to mountains for the fall foliage. The code orange will makes for some great photos with the right timing of leaves changing.

jppaeltz

Wildtrak
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh no! I've looked at some other threads where people have been pushed out as far as 11/21, does that mean they convert to MY23? If they have a VIN I'm told no, but not sure that is gonna stick. I feel for ya man, that's a shitty feeling to get a VIN, get all excited, then kicked in the head every week as your build gets pushed out further and further.
Yep. I was 10/17, then 10/24, then last night got bumped to 11/14. Still a 22MY which kind of stinks as it could be Jan before I even see it.

Sponsored

tboettcher14

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got through to a chat rep that seemed to know what's what. He told me my scheduled build date as of today is 10/26. Still no change on the order tracker and no window sticker yet.

I'm curious - of those who have received window stickers this week, has anyone received an unsolicited email update from Ford about their impending vehicle build?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got through to a chat rep that seemed to know what's what. He told me my scheduled build date as of today is 10/26. Still no change on the order tracker and no window sticker yet.

I'm curious - of those who have received window stickers this week, has anyone received an unsolicited email update from Ford about their impending vehicle build?
Zero emails that said IN PRODUCTION. Last email I got was my push from 10/17 to 10/24

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 10/26 build date, I received an email from Ford on 9/9 saying I am SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION 10/24. Thats the only email since YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED in 2021. I’ve called the Bronco line several times and the 10/26 date has held. My window sticker showed up yesterday morning.
Sponsored