WB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, itโ€™s SOMEWHERE in Florida, but not with me. CSX this morning said it was headed to Orlando at 4:45 am, as of right now CSX says NO STATUS AVAILABLE, so Im not sure where its at! We went through the dealership today again, they are getting Broncos delivered and F series, so its just a matter of time. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
If you send the VIN, I can check United Road on their platform. They deliver the last mile from railyard to dealership for a ton of Ford vehicles

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can see your Load # for United road is 67402109 with destination Rolling Hills Ford
Having some trouble getting more info, will try
Thank you!!

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford had my estimated to be delivered between Nov 6-12 and my dealer in NY was waiting on the shipping details still. But then it randomly showed up today and surprised all of us! Unfortunately I had to get leg surgery on my left leg and its a manual so i have another 3 weeks to be able to drive it some what ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Snapchat-2102562267.jpg

Snapchat-1490510434.jpg
Did you end up getting a shipped email before it delivered?

Sponsored

Robbins26

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you end up getting a shipped email before it delivered?
Nope. The last email i got was that it got build with the estimated delivery dates and my tracker said that it was waiting shipping information when I checked it last night. I still never received and email that it was shipped or even delivered.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope. The last email i got was that it got build with the estimated delivery dates and my tracker said that it was waiting shipping information when I checked it last night. I still never received and email that it was shipped or even delivered.
Strange. And since I'm a glutton for punishment, I hit up chat for the 3rd day in a row to see if the response today differed from the 2 previous days. And it sort of did.
NOW, instead of an ETA of 11/18-11/24 (which for the second time now I have "confirmed" that the ETA is the "estimated date of delivery") it is now 11/8-11/14, so about a week earlier now. But as usual...not holding them to that.
I questioned them on the status because they are showing it as "in production" and "produced" but not quite in the awaiting shipment status yet? So I don't know, except that I'm still showing "in production" on the pizza tracker.
I am going to take the weekend off from all of this crap and reach out (for the first time) to the salesman on Monday to see what they have to say.

Matt N

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Called CSX and my Bronco is in Gibson IN, with no ETA available. Hopefully it won't be sitting on a side track too long. IN is a long way and a few states away from CO. Need to get that rail car moving!
Iโ€™m in the same situation. I heard from my dealer that my bronco is also in Gibson IN as it is transferred to another railway. I think it is going to be picked up by Union Pacific. Im not sure if I can track it any further. It is heading to California.

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iโ€™m in the same situation. I heard from my dealer that my bronco is also in Gibson IN as it is transferred to another railway. I think it is going to be picked up by Union Pacific. Im not sure if I can track it any further. It is heading to California.
Time for ๐Ÿธ and waiting. At least itโ€™s on the way!

Sponsored

tboettcher14

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it has finally come home! It was a stressful day, as I barely made it to the dealership on time, and I had some surprises on the financing, but we got it done!

It's been awhile since my daily drives involved a manual transmission, so I had some fun getting reacquainted with using my left foot for driving. ๐Ÿ˜

Then I got surprised by a freeway closure and traffic jam five miles from my house, and was quickly reminded of the downside of having to clutch and shift ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

No pics yet, because it was already dark by the time I got it home. Hopefully our mild November continues into the weekend so I can make the mods I need to make, take some pics, and get some more driving in! ๐Ÿ˜‹

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you have the rail car number you can track it all the way to California. I did it for mine six months ago to NorCal. I'm still trying to get the rail car number for my son's Bronco.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it has finally come home! It was a stressful day, as I barely made it to the dealership on time, and I had some surprises on the financing, but we got it done!

It's been awhile since my daily drives involved a manual transmission, so I had some fun getting reacquainted with using my left foot for driving. ๐Ÿ˜

Then I got surprised by a freeway closure and traffic jam five miles from my house, and was quickly reminded of the downside of having to clutch and shift ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

No pics yet, because it was already dark by the time I got it home. Hopefully our mild November continues into the weekend so I can make the mods I need to make, take some pics, and get some more driving in! ๐Ÿ˜‹
CONGRATS!!! I'm so freakin' happy for you! How's that smile? Still there this morning? How about that urge to just go out and look at it sitting there? Feel like just sitting in it, taking it for a drive? Oh and then the, I just want to sleep in it feeling! LOL Enjoy that beauty!

Side note: Orange Cone season almost over in Michigan - kinda.
Don't get blown over by the 50mph gusts today
Wx is expected to be good through weekend - Sunday best day! PICS PICS PICS, pls POST!

Congrats again brother! See you out there in the wild!

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I called CSX for railcar status I got this today, strange to me, anyone know what it really means? It's in Chester PA with a NJ delivery.

Constructive Placement When, due to some disability on the part of the consignor or consignee, a car cannot be placed for loading or unloading and is placed elsewhere, it is considered as being under constructive placement and subject to demurrage rules and charges, the same as if it were actually placed at the designated point.

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I called CSX for railcar status I got this today, strange to me, anyone know what it really means? It's in Chester PA with a NJ delivery.

Constructive PlacementWhen, due to some disability on the part of the consignor or consignee, a car cannot be placed for loading or unloading and is placed elsewhere, it is considered as being under constructive placement and subject to demurrage rules and charges, the same as if it were actually placed at the designated point.
My update with CSX just said the same thing. I looked it up also, I think it means they had to stick the rail car somewhere in a holding pattern waiting to unload.
Sponsored