Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can't wait to tell you my thoughts...but I still need to get it first! Lol.
It has supposedly been here in Tampa since LAST Monday.
CSX said the car was going to be placed today though...but that was a couple days ago. Now when I call, there is no info on that car.
So the wait continues!
Sponsored

WildLux951

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can't wait to tell you my thoughts...but I still need to get it first! Lol.
It has supposedly been here in Tampa since LAST Monday.
CSX said the car was going to be placed today though...but that was a couple days ago. Now when I call, there is no info on that car.
So the wait continues!
Mine sat at the railyard 40 miles from me for a full week. Then out of the blue I got the call from the local dealer to come and get it. You're close. Hope you get the call soon.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I'm hoping this week. I know these things take time. And I surely can't complain knowing the challenges others have had to, and in some cases are STILL going through to get theirs.
I was just hoping to surprise my wife with it this week before she goes out of town on Friday.
Also have a surprisingly decent CarMax offer for the current car that will expire at the end of the week as well lol.
It's just the "unknown" that gets me. Even if they said hey, you will for sure have the car on December 15th. I'd be like, ok great! Lol I'd almost rather have that than this lingering ETA.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My son picked up his Bronco on Saturday. That was six days after it got to the railyard which is a little over an hour away. 2/8/22 order and it was built on 10/26. He loves it and said he is getting a lot of looks and thumbs ups.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 IMG_8794
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 IMG_8797

Matt N

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm super stoked!!!! My bronco showed up at the dealer this afternoon after sitting in the railyard for a week. I'm picking it up tomorrow evening. I had to drive by the dealer to confirm and take a photo...
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 bronco

rock rails and other accessories are in the garage waiting...

Sponsored

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, my rear seat covers made it to the dealership today :ROFLMAO:

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello...hello....hello (echoes).
For those of you who are keeping score (and since I have nothing better to do) I'm still waiting.
Dealer knows nothing except for what Ford says, which is a delivery estimate of 12/10-12/16 which makes zero sense since the car shipped 11/11 and has been in Tampa (its final stop) since the 21st.
However, I learned today that it was only placed TODAY. So yeah maybe the Ford estimate is not that far off after all.
Which is super unfortunate because the dealer can't come close to matching Carmax and with us going out of town, we are actually dropping off the Atlas TONIGHT!
But despite all this, my sales guy keeps the hope alive by saying "it could be here tomorrow" because no one REALLY knows...
I can only hope that the car does not sit too long to get unloaded, and then that it won't sit too long after being unloaded for pickup.
I know there is at least one other person in this group waiting with me, and coincidentally, we are to be delivered to the same dealership...

Westbayou

Wildtrak
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's me. Salesman at Brandon e-mailed me last week and said 12/12-15th is their expected window. Trading in a Raptor so I'm hopeful they come through on my trade value since I bought it from them.

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gees, that sucks guys. All I can do is say hang in there and keep my fingers crossed for you both!!

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello...hello....hello (echoes).
For those of you who are keeping score (and since I have nothing better to do) I'm still waiting.
Dealer knows nothing except for what Ford says, which is a delivery estimate of 12/10-12/16 which makes zero sense since the car shipped 11/11 and has been in Tampa (its final stop) since the 21st.
However, I learned today that it was only placed TODAY. So yeah maybe the Ford estimate is not that far off after all.
Which is super unfortunate because the dealer can't come close to matching Carmax and with us going out of town, we are actually dropping off the Atlas TONIGHT!
But despite all this, my sales guy keeps the hope alive by saying "it could be here tomorrow" because no one REALLY knows...
I can only hope that the car does not sit too long to get unloaded, and then that it won't sit too long after being unloaded for pickup.
I know there is at least one other person in this group waiting with me, and coincidentally, we are to be delivered to the same dealership...
Hopefully it’s sooner than later! Ford still says mine is “in transit” but I picked it up 5 days ago. It really could be any day!

Sponsored

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah it really could be. As of this afternoon the CSX reported the car as empty and released. So at least it sounds like it’s been unloaded. Another hurdle passed!
Which is good because I just got home from dropping the Atlas off at carmax hah!

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah it really could be. As of this afternoon the CSX reported the car as empty and released. So at least it sounds like it’s been unloaded. Another hurdle passed!
Which is good because I just got home from dropping the Atlas off at carmax hah!
My son picked his up last Saturday, and the Ford tracker still says shipped. CSX said it was off loaded on the previous Monday and it got to the dealer on Saturday. Hang in there, hope you get it soon!

Seasnake

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone in this group still waiting. My bronco is in port Richmond awaiting a truck to bring it to the dealer still.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone in this group still waiting. My bronco is in port Richmond awaiting a truck to bring it to the dealer still.
Yep there are a few of us probably in the same status.
Just waiting on a truck to come get them...