Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone in this group still waiting. My bronco is in port Richmond awaiting a truck to bring it to the dealer still.
What dealer did you use? Mine took three days to get from Richmond to Elk Grove. My son's was five. Hit your dealer up if you haven't already. They should have an idea if it is off the train.
Sponsored

cconner9

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 500, Jeek Wrangler JK, Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Were you one of the unlucky chip hold people?
Never got confirmation of that but assuming because it seemed like every Raptor built that week was on hold.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never got confirmation of that but assuming because it seemed like every Raptor built that week was on hold.
Yeah it was like, the Raptors of our build week and then a lot of other trim levels for the following two build weeks...

Sponsored

Robbins26

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else have issues with there's? I have the 2.3l manual and it felt like I had no turbo leaving the dealer. Then the light came on for power train issues. My dealer had it for 5 days and couldn't figure out the issue. Saying that's everything works. But just not on command as if the bronco isn't communicating with itself. After they send Ford all of there diagnostics on it ford deemed it to be a bad catalytic converter and ofcourse that part is on back order. Just curious if anyone else on our build week got a bad part?

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bad cat? First I’ve heard/seen. But haven’t really been on the lookout.
for turbo issues, I’ve seen that there have been a handful with bad wastegates (I believe).

Robbins26

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bad cat? First I’ve heard/seen. But haven’t really been on the lookout.
for turbo issues, I’ve seen that there have been a handful with bad wastegates (I believe).
Yeah apparently it's the first I've seen it to and thats including me doing all of the research after hearing it. The wastgate is what they thought at first too they've said they have seen that before in other 2.3l including the explorer. I just wanted to put this out incase someone else has or ends up experiencing this issue incase there was some bad parts used during our build week. I'll update the group if I get further info just incase. But yeah crazy I find it hard to believe it's a cat but we'll see

Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else have issues with there's? I have the 2.3l manual and it felt like I had no turbo leaving the dealer. Then the light came on for power train issues. My dealer had it for 5 days and couldn't figure out the issue. Saying that's everything works. But just not on command as if the bronco isn't communicating with itself. After they send Ford all of there diagnostics on it ford deemed it to be a bad catalytic converter and ofcourse that part is on back order. Just curious if anyone else on our build week got a bad part?
No bad cat on mine but I do have the noisy manual transmission. Shifts smooth as silk so I’m just going to wait for Ford to come out with a tsb for it. Oh and for whatever reason my hardtop didn’t come with the headliner, dealer gave me $400 off. Other then that I’ve loved every minute of ownership.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey build week peeps checking in with some more mods. Pardon my excitement to share with you all. If you have your Bronco, you get it! (I hope). I wasn't expecting to do this install yesterday, but the weather was in the 40's (that's warm here) and I had just finished installing new headlamps in my daughter's focus.

Installed: @Diode Dynamics ditch lights (Spot/White)
@ORACLE Lighting Pocket lights for steel bumper (White)

Super easy installs and wiring up to the AUX switches is so simple!! Man I love this truck.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 bronco_fogs

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey build week peeps checking in with some more mods. Pardon my excitement to share with you all. If you have your Bronco, you get it! (I hope). I wasn't expecting to do this install yesterday, but the weather was in the 40's (that's warm here) and I had just finished installing new headlamps in my daughter's focus.

Installed: @Diode Dynamics ditch lights (Spot/White)
@ORACLE Lighting Pocket lights for steel bumper (White)

Super easy installs and wiring up to the AUX switches is so simple!! Man I love this truck.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 bronco_fogs

That looks bad ass!! 🤩

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else have issues with there's?
Just curious if anyone else on our build week got a bad part?
Knock on wood - I've had ZERO issues. I had a front sensor warning once, but it had some ice build up on it. The only issue I've had is the weather sucks in Michigan and I won't be able to get the top and doors off until March/April.
Sponsored