Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey build week peeps checking in with some more mods. Pardon my excitement to share with you all. If you have your Bronco, you get it! (I hope). I wasn't expecting to do this install yesterday, but the weather was in the 40's (that's warm here) and I had just finished installing new headlamps in my daughter's focus.

Installed: @Diode Dynamics ditch lights (Spot/White)
@ORACLE Lighting Pocket lights for steel bumper (White)

Super easy installs and wiring up to the AUX switches is so simple!! Man I love this truck.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 2DAAC5D7-CE74-4D88-B91F-266DE48310EA
We're loving the SS3 ditch light kit on your Bronco! We hope you are too! 🙂

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're great! Only 1 complaint is the two wires sticking out of the plug coming from the light itself. Seems that jacket should go right up into the plug itself. I'm gonna heat shrink and wrap with electrical tape as the winters here will totally tear those up.

carljackson04

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LLY ex cab LT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been off the forum for a little while, but I was at 10/24 build. I’ve been enjoying my Bronco for the past few weeks. How is everybody else liking theirs?

All I’ve done to mine this far is add some black lettering to the front, window tint, and black wheel rings.

carljackson04

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LLY ex cab LT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! I have a pair of SS3 SAE/DOT White Pro’s that I am going to try to install today. Just been working a lot and haven’t been available to do so yet.

Sponsored

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 10/31 and haven’t received my production line picture yet - nor the email from Ford telling me that didn’t get one. Anyone else not get anything for theirs yet?

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They seem to send them out in large batches. Did you check your spam folder?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They seem to send them out in large batches. Did you check your spam folder?
I still don't have a production line / baby bronco photo, but I've had the Bronco 6 weeks this Thursday. I'll take the Bronco over the picture. :)

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice! I have a pair of SS3 SAE/DOT White Pro’s that I am going to try to install today. Just been working a lot and haven’t been available to do so yet.
Looking forward to seeing them installed, Carl!

Let us know what you think :cool:

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It all finally came together today. No pic from the line but did get shipped email on 11/23. Got notified it was at local depot Thursday last week. Planned on getting it tomorrow, but… my buddy wasn’t waiting! Rainy day here in GA, so the ride home was bland. You certainly hear this thing from inside a lot more than the Badlands.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 BDBC73FF-C045-49AC-AAAF-91FD4E23653D
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 B61B2D6B-4994-44D7-9AD0-5F55617D31E2

Sponsored

cconner9

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 500, Jeek Wrangler JK, Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It all finally came together today. No pic from the line but did get shipped email on 11/23. Got notified it was at local depot Thursday last week. Planned on getting it tomorrow, but… my buddy wasn’t waiting! Rainy day here in GA, so the ride home was bland. You certainly hear this thing from inside a lot more than the Badlands.

I'm in GA too! I have an ETA of next week. Good looking ride!

cconner9

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 500, Jeek Wrangler JK, Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I finally got a rail car number and called the tracking. It says it was somewhere in Florida in October??? I am just assuming that this doesn't get updated very often since my ETA is next week? Possibly wrong rail car number? Or is this for certain the rail car and it is really sitting in Florida and has to make a trip to the plant and back to GA?

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I finally got a rail car number and called the tracking. It says it was somewhere in Florida in October??? I am just assuming that this doesn't get updated very often since my ETA is next week? Possibly wrong rail car number? Or is this for certain the rail car and it is really sitting in Florida and has to make a trip to the plant and back to GA?
Or, perhaps this rail car, at one of the stops was offloaded and you’re tracking a rail car around that doesn’t house your Bronco any longer? Just a thought, and exactly why I didn’t go down that rabbit hole. Hope it comes soon

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Holy cow your little guy looks TINY compared to that big ole truck! I'm sure you and your kiddo are going to have a blast in that thing! Congratulations!

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been off the forum for a little while, but I was at 10/24 build. I’ve been enjoying my Bronco for the past few weeks. How is everybody else liking theirs?

All I’ve done to mine this far is add some black lettering to the front, window tint, and black wheel rings.
I'm loving mine. So is my almost 16 year old who is about to get his license. It's helping him become a car nut. He is pointing out every Porsche, Mustang, Bronco, etc.

So far I put on a Curt Trailer hitch (no wiring yet - still need to figure out the 7 pin wiring for a base Bronco) and the IAG mud flaps. HItch was 4 bolts and didn't need to remove bumper. The mud falps were a 2 cocktail job (and not just 1 cocktail because a couple things were a bit tedious and took patience (which I lack for jobs like this unless I have a cocktail). They were necessary as the side of my vehicle was totally covered after any snow/rain/whatever. The Sasquatch tires do toss lots of snow, rocks and other stuff.

I have the Goatfab rock sliders in transit and an ARB twin compressor with engine mount that will arrive on December 25 (shhhh, I don't know that I'm getting it yet).

Then on to undercarriage protection next year. Need to be ready for spring and some off road adventures!

This is becoming more of a money pit than I wanted it to be!
Sponsored