Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm loving mine. So is my almost 16 year old who is about to get his license. It's helping him become a car nut. He is pointing out every Porsche, Mustang, Bronco, etc.

So far I put on a Curt Trailer hitch (no wiring yet - still need to figure out the 7 pin wiring for a base Bronco) and the IAG mud flaps. HItch was 4 bolts and didn't need to remove bumper. The mud falps were a 2 cocktail job (and not just 1 cocktail because a couple things were a bit tedious and took patience (which I lack for jobs like this unless I have a cocktail). They were necessary as the side of my vehicle was totally covered after any snow/rain/whatever. The Sasquatch tires do toss lots of snow, rocks and other stuff.

I have the Goatfab rock sliders in transit and an ARB twin compressor with engine mount that will arrive on December 25 (shhhh, I don't know that I'm getting it yet).

Then on to undercarriage protection next year. Need to be ready for spring and some off road adventures!

This is becoming more of a money pit than I wanted it to be!
I love it! Cocktail Jobs - That's a fact! Me too man. What's your poison? Depending on my mood it could be a yellow jacket (coors) or an old fashioned or blackberry sage bourbon smash! The latter is for the more patience needed jobs! LOL :D
Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love it! Cocktail Jobs - That's a fact! Me too man. What's your poison? Depending on my mood it could be a yellow jacket (coors) or an old fashioned or blackberry sage bourbon smash! The latter is for the more patience needed jobs! LOL :D
Since it's winter, I seek out wintery type drinks. I'm currently enthralled by the Oaxacan Old Fashioned. Make sure to flame the orange peel.

I have almost completely stopped drinking beer, even though I love it, it doesn't love me back any more. I'll have a decent IPA every now and again (which could be why beer doesn't like me - IPAs are heavy and often highly alcohol laden), I don't seek it out any more. If you can find Pliny the Elder, its worth a taste!

Cheers!

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First “mod” lol.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 2B749B0E-C8E2-4BDB-8178-C306DE8339F9

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 CABEAB54-10C0-4A8A-9B78-EA671FEDAA6B

I do have Bronco script badges to install but haven’t had a chance to get around to that.

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy cow your little guy looks TINY compared to that big ole truck! I'm sure you and your kiddo are going to have a blast in that thing! Congratulations!
I thought the same. While he isn’t a big guy, this truck certainly makes him look more tiny than real life

Last edited:

Matt N

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope everyone on this thread has received their bronco. It was a long haul for all of us. I wanted to share a couple mods I did in my first week of having it. I did the script emblem with heritage style stripes and a barricade rock rail.

B0DA6F80-9CA4-45F4-9BF2-8C02A5754A4E.jpeg

DC09CB5F-45BD-45D2-9777-079E7D520E6D.jpeg

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope everyone on this thread has received their bronco. It was a long haul for all of us. I wanted to share a couple mods I did in my first week of having it. I did the script emblem with heritage style stripes and a barricade rock rail.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 DC09CB5F-45BD-45D2-9777-079E7D520E6D

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 DC09CB5F-45BD-45D2-9777-079E7D520E6D
That is freakin' sweet! Congrats!

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally got the time to get the OBX badges off and get the Bronco script badges on.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 0249139A-8FF7-4AFC-8085-D7BC0E61B3EE

Went with the smaller ones. They look small in pictures but in person they look just right to me.
Was also going to dip the chrome Bronco logo on the tailgate black, but apparently I ran out of plasti-dip!
Maybe next weekend.

Gfsteam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got bumped to 12/5 still waiting for shipping email

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hope everyone had a nice holiday.
Celebrating 1 month after taking delivery today!
Hit 1000 miles over the weekend so I decided it was finally time to make sure the 4wd worked!
Just took it down a "beach" access trail (that was actually a lot bumpier and wetter than expected however 4wd was of course, totally unnecessary hah).

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1672775375668

Just me and the 2yo. She approved.

Sponsored

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hit 1000 miles over the weekend so I decided it was finally time to make sure the 4wd worked!
Just took it down a "beach" access trail (that was actually a lot bumpier and wetter than expected however 4wd was of course, totally unnecessary hah).

I also did the same, finally tested some of the GOAT modes, mostly on very deep sugar sand 'out in the middle' and it was flawless!

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also did the same, finally tested some of the GOAT modes, mostly on very deep sugar sand 'out in the middle' and it was flawless!
I joined a couple of the Florida off road groups on Facebook.
Would like to make it out to a meet up soon!
I've been wanting to just hit up one of the WMA's, but even though they can be easy, I still would like to go out with someone familiar with the area and with a tad more experience than myself.
Which would be ANY amount since I have NONE lol.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lookin' good kid! Sweet ride, love the look ;)

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@vbrad26 Hey my man? Now that you have your Bronco, you gonna change your profile pic to one of those beauties you got in real life? 😀

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@vbrad26 Hey my man? Now that you have your Bronco, you gonna change your profile pic to one of those beauties you got in real life? 😀
Lol maybe. We'll see if I get one worthy enough.
Sponsored