Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, Fiat, Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Still stuck in production. No updates.
I called my dealer. He sees that my truck has been built. I explained that I had to turn in my lease and I really need my truck. He told me he will reach out to his representative and ask him to get it here. We will see.

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On his way to work this morning, my husband drove by our local Ford dealer where I ordered my Bronco. He called and told me there was a Bronco that looked like mine on the lot so I went to the website and found it. I clicked on the window sticker and low and behold it was my VIN! I called the dealer and he was dumbfounded. He got my number and said he was going to walk the lot to look for it. He called me back, it was not on his lot but it is showing on their website because it is on the way. He shows that it has left the plant and on the way to shipping. It should be at the dealership in about a week. He will call me with rail number as soon as he gets it. The tracker shows "in production", chat people say the same. All I can say is check your dealership.

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is still sitting at ship yard. Dealer says they canā€™t do anything else. So much for it being here next week. šŸ˜©

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
On his way to work this morning, my husband drove by our local Ford dealer where I ordered my Bronco. He called and told me there was a Bronco that looked like mine on the lot so I went to the website and found it. I clicked on the window sticker and low and behold it was my VIN! I called the dealer and he was dumbfounded. He got my number and said he was going to walk the lot to look for it. He called me back, it was not on his lot but it is showing on their website because it is on the way. He shows that it has left the plant and on the way to shipping. It should be at the dealership in about a week. He will call me with rail number as soon as he gets it. The tracker shows "in production", chat people say the same. All I can say is check your dealership.
Omg thatā€™s amazing.
Mine is still sitting at ship yard. Dealer says they canā€™t do anything else. So much for it being here next week. šŸ˜©
It is frustrating. I really feel for people who have been waiting years.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco Build week 2/26/2024 1711137411007-cs

what does all this stuff mean? Tear tag is NYJ2

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

mrhooie

Heritage
First Name
Hughie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
talked to my dealer this morning. He has confirmed that my HE is in QA/QC. Hoping to get some more information this week

subiefiles

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 Bronco Heritage (also ā€˜23 Maverick Lariat)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just picked up my Heritage 2dr manual transmission yesterday šŸ˜ I even got a "private offer" from Ford for $1250 off extra. (I was already paying MSRP for it, no markup but no discounts, so that was a nice bonus).

Honestly this thing is sweet. the sales guy at the dealer said in the 2 days its been sitting in front of their showroom, he's had more comments on it than any other "cool" model theyve had before (Bronco Raptor, fancy Mustang edition, etc)

I've had it for 12 hours and here are my initial thoughts:
good: looks awesome
good: tech inside is great
good: rides great, very stable
good: transmission shifts very well
annoying: tires pick up EVERYTHING and when it flings around under the rig its very loud. i already ordered IAG mudflaps
annoying: a lot of the plastic trim pieces aren't manufactured very well, lots of bits of extra plastic flashing i picked off things. especially the white piece across the dash that covers the screen, the edge of it has weird variances, not perfectly straight.
annoying: climate control is partly buttons and partly on-screen... why? just make it all buttons... my maverick has almost the exact same climate control buttons, but all are buttons
very annoying: the e-brake is electronic and tucked down by your left knee. that is something i'll be interacting with every time i'm in the rig... why is it so far out of the way?

Ford Bronco Build week 2/26/2024 IMG_4521.JPG
Ford Bronco Build week 2/26/2024 IMG_4523.JPG
Ford Bronco Build week 2/26/2024 IMG_4524.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just picked up my Heritage 2dr manual transmission yesterday šŸ˜ I even got a "private offer" from Ford for $1250 off extra. (I was already paying MSRP for it, no markup but no discounts, so that was a nice bonus).

Honestly this thing is sweet. the sales guy at the dealer said in the 2 days its been sitting in front of their showroom, he's had more comments on it than any other "cool" model theyve had before (Bronco Raptor, fancy Mustang edition, etc)

I've had it for 12 hours and here are my initial thoughts:
good: looks awesome
good: tech inside is great
good: rides great, very stable
good: transmission shifts very well
annoying: tires pick up EVERYTHING and when it flings around under the rig its very loud. i already ordered IAG mudflaps
annoying: a lot of the plastic trim pieces aren't manufactured very well, lots of bits of extra plastic flashing i picked off things. especially the white piece across the dash that covers the screen, the edge of it has weird variances, not perfectly straight.

I am so happy for you. Thank you for the updates and your thoughts. I am hoping mine is ready soon.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This is killing me, waiting and waiting. I just picture my truck sitting there not knowing when I am going to pick it up.

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is killing me, waiting and waiting. I just picture my truck sitting there not knowing when I am going to pick it up.
I know! Iā€™m so happy for those that are getting their broncos but Iā€™m so sad and frustrated with this process. To get to this point and not have anyone be able to give me any idea of whatā€™s going on is silly.

Derekm26

Heritage
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra Prerunner, 2017 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco Build week 2/26/2024 1000003442

Went down to the dealership in the couple of free hours I had and did all my paperwork for this beauty. It showed up last week while I was out of the country for work. It is getting the tow package installed and windows tinted while I am out of town again this week. It was tough leaving it there at the dealer after paying for it but it will be sweet to bring it home Monday evening. Sorry to everyone that is still waiting but I can say it is worth the wait when it does show up. These rigs are awesome.

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So it shows in transit on the dealer website. I hope that is the news I want to hear. Itā€™s coming by rail.

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So it shows in transit on the dealer website. I hope that is the news I want to hear. Itā€™s coming by rail.
Oh I hope so! Did your dealer tell you that or did you just see it on their website? Mine has been on my dealer website too as ā€œin transitā€ for a while but is still sitting waiting for an ā€œupdateā€.
Sponsored