Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyotas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know if there is a way to “self bump” a reservation from 21 to 22? I think I’ve finally talked myself out of a 21 due to all the restrictions on customization. I realize that the problem could remain for the 22 models but at least I’ll be able to see some Broncos on the road to see if I even like all the questionable things that aren’t customizable (ie. MIC top, awful silver ring on the squatch tires, etc).
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The easy way is to make a new reservation. The less assured way is to talk to your current dealer to see if they will somehow "hold" or push your order to the back of their priority list.

Maybe just make a second reservation now, keep them both for a while and then cancel the original one when it comes in (pros and cons ethically about that) or cancel it just before ordering and keeping the second or cancelling the second and keeping the first.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know if there is a way to “self bump” a reservation from 21 to 22? I think I’ve finally talked myself out of a 21 due to all the restrictions on customization. I realize that the problem could remain for the 22 models but at least I’ll be able to see some Broncos on the road to see if I even like all the questionable things that aren’t customizable (ie. MIC top, awful silver ring on the squatch tires, etc).
Depending on your reservation date, you may not need to do anything to make it happen. It it's after Sept 18th, that almost promises a 22.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Request mansquatch and then change your selections when they ask you to make MY22 selections.

One thing to consider - MY21 qualifies you for the Off-Rodeo. Not sure if MY22 does.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious, can’t really predict how modern cars will be valued in the distant future. But, do you think the 2021 model will retain a higher value if a limited number are actually produced before being considered a 2022 model? Thinking along the lines of the 1964 1/2 mustang.

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

order a Base. No way they build bases in MY21

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Canada has closed reservations so if I wanna wait for MY22, I'll have to cancel my reso and just wait until the MY22 order banks open...

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MY 21 - More problems and less options, not a great combo as it relates to value.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like my Sept 2nd res is getting better and better ever day! The '22 WILL be much better than the '21. 2021 will be the worstest most horiblest model year in history. EVERYONE cancel ASP! (Tony Beets)

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I get what you're saying, but 190,000 reservations says otherwise. This forum can often be a haven for complainers, so our perspective is a little skewed because we're a rabid enthusiastic fanbase...I think most people will be/are happy with the 6G Bronco, regardless of small details.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get what you're saying, but 190,000 reservations says otherwise. This forum can often be a haven for complainers, so our perspective is a little skewed because we're a rabid enthusiastic fanbase...I think most people will be/are happy with the 6G Bronco, regardless of small details.
It's mostly the same handful of complainers in practically every thread. They complain about lack of info from Ford and when Ford provides info, they complain about that too because Ford isn't catering to their exact wants. They complain about those that deliver the info when Ford has essentially pushed a button and tells them what to say and when to say it. In the end, I'm betting most of the loudest complainers don't buy a Bronco and justify it by Ford somehow screwing them over.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the hardtop delay email

"When the Bronco 2‑ and 4‑door order conversion process begins in December, you’ll be given the choice of ordering the molded‑in‑color hardtop or waiting for the black‑painted modular hardtop when it becomes available. Your reservation* time stamp will continue to be honored."

I'm assuming if you wait for late-availability items, you get bumped but are first-in-line (reservation time depending). I also thought I read somewhere if you get designated MY22, you can redo the order (B&P) with any updates. Who knows though

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having gotten to sit in one and it being the model I reserved with no restrictions on anything, I can sympathize with much of this. I have faith that B & P will be straitened out by order time and we'll know what the other 160 accessories are. I don't place any blame on Levine. I believe Ford controls everything he says and they're the one's to blame.
Sponsored