First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am in the same boat. Been looking at Raptors in Maryland. A few dealers are at MSRP. A few others are 1-2k over . Another is 1k under. I was thinking of low balling one dealer in the next few days as they have a year end push to be top 100 Ford dealer. And they dropped there pants for me back in 2019 when I got my work super duty But things have changed since then.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a perfect spec (for me) Raptor to collect tomorrow at MSRP (98k) and a good trade number on my vehicle but I'm thinking of bailing as I see this market collapsing in the last few weeks. Feeling now like I need to be $4-5k under to feel I have decent deal and not going to watch the thing depreciate $15k in the first month.
98K will get you a fully loaded Grenadier with $10k in change. A $98k Bronco is just a $34k Bronco with options out thd tailgate

jlee504

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am in the same boat. Been looking at Raptors in Maryland. A few dealers are at MSRP. A few others are 1-2k over . Another is 1k under. I was thinking of low balling one dealer in the next few days as they have a year end push to be top 100 Ford dealer. And they dropped there pants for me back in 2019 when I got my work super duty But things have changed since then.
go to Preston ford. i just got mine from there and i think they have more

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
go to Preston ford. i just got mine from there and i think they have more
Yup I Preston has a few 1K under MSRP. I bought my wife's Black Diamond there. But they have not been as flexible on price as they used to be. I may swing by today and see what they will do, or I may order a Raptor Ranger, I like them too.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
98K will get you a fully loaded Grenadier with $10k in change. A $98k Bronco is just a $34k Bronco with options out thd tailgate
Of course starting with a different frame, axles and engine... Just scratching the surface as to the core differences with these.

Sponsored

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I pulled the trigger today on a 22, lux, bead locks, leather, orange belts, keypad, carbon fiber 4800 miles 83,999 out the door. A dealer in TX was 5k under MSRP cash on a new similar spec minus bead locks but that still put the Raptor right at 92k, I just could not justify the extra 8k for just a few less miles.

jlee504

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
5K under MSRP for a new 23 is the best I've heard of..

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I pulled the trigger today on a 22, lux, bead locks, leather, orange belts, keypad, carbon fiber 4800 miles 83,999 out the door. A dealer in TX was 5k under MSRP cash on a new similar spec minus bead locks but that still put the Raptor right at 92k, I just could not justify the extra 8k for just a few less miles.
Congrats. Seems like a market rate or better deal. Did you finalize or pick it up today?

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I picked it up Thursday, deal was even better since I could easily drive down and pick up vs. buying sight unseen and ship or having to fly in. If you're interested as of yesterday the dealer in Austin still had the new orange 23, they called me back yesterday to ask if I was still interested. I think that is a real sign of the market not selling at that price. Dealer in OH has been setting for a while on a base Azure gray at 2k under and I will bet they will go below that.

jlee504

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
it will be interesting to see what Ford does with the base price, they've raised it to the point where the dealers aren't really making anything to move them..

Sponsored
OP
OP

ginettacar12

Raptor
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP, F-250 Lariat Tremor, Gallardo Perf
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interesting vehicle, had not heard about these, but they look like crap to me, like an old Land Rover. I don't deny the Bronco Raptor is now overpriced, since Ford lifted the pricing. At $68k plus options I think they were a bit of a bargain and Ford realized they had left money on the table, hence the price increases.

That said, I couldn't resist and picked up a new 2023 on the 26th with the perfect spec for me / wife. Black, lux, beadlocks, carbon, suede seats and the orange seatbelts and a $98k sticker. Managed to get a few grand under sticker and a very good trade on the wifes car which seemed to be losing value quickly in the used market.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If dealers can lock in at the time of ordering on a price with Ford, the same way we can lock in with the dealer, due to the multiple and significant price increases this calendar year, there may be plenty of room for profit even selling below todays MSRP.

holdentx

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let me start by saying the market is WAY better for buying than earlier in the year, and Raptor ADMs are quickly vanishing.
But, don't confuse what deals people are seeing & getting for non-Raptor Bronco's with the market for the Raptor version. Just like the F150 Raptor, it is made in limited numbers and the dealers will all generally find a buyer at MSRP.
Also keep in mind there is extra incentive for dealers to offload inventory in December, so you'll see them return to be willing to sit on stock once Jan hits.

The used market for Raptors (and Bronco's in general) will also be screwy for a while. Lots of people paid big ADM's that will probably inflate the resell asking price, especially for people who financed and need to recoup that cost.

holdentx

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh, one more thing - at least from my experience - a terrible new normal is dealers will tell you a price that will sound good, and then hit you up after you have begun the sales process with a bunch of mandatory "optional" add-ons. This is the new standard way of getting an ADM while selling the car at MSRP or below.
They get away with it because the sales guy can tell you he is going to get you that Raptor at less than MSRP, but once you are signing the papers you will see windshield insurance, nitrogen tires, gap insurance, oil changes etc. etc. all tacked into the deal.
Technically the sales guy is still honoring his deal...it's the finance guy who added the stuff - knowing that this far into the deal you will probably not fight as much about it.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Let me start by saying the market is WAY better for buying than earlier in the year, and Raptor ADMs are quickly vanishing.
But, don't confuse what deals people are seeing & getting for non-Raptor Bronco's with the market for the Raptor version. Just like the F150 Raptor, it is made in limited numbers and the dealers will all generally find a buyer at MSRP.
Also keep in mind there is extra incentive for dealers to offload inventory in December, so you'll see them return to be willing to sit on stock once Jan hits.

The used market for Raptors (and Bronco's in general) will also be screwy for a while. Lots of people paid big ADM's that will probably inflate the resell asking price, especially for people who financed and need to recoup that cost.
There's 123 new Raptors in a 200 mile radius of me and many built in August/Sept. One dealer has 18 on the lot. Ford probably needs to throttle production or the market will be flooded.

Ford Bronco Buying, what price should I be at? 1704811573858
Sponsored