Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Stumbled on this one for 5k under in MA

Ford Bronco Buying, what price should I be at? 1704813690293
Take what I say with a grain of salt, but in my experience the price you see online for vehicles is rarely honored when you arrive at the dealership to claim it.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't track Raptor market pricing, but just to provide perspective:
  • Q2 2022: $68,500
  • Q4 2022: $73,780
  • Feb 2023: $76.580
  • Mar 2023: $78,580
  • Apr 2023: $83,580
  • May 2023: $86,080
  • Q3 2023: $89,835
  • Q4 2023: $90,035
In less than two years the base MSRP of the vehicle jumped by around $20,000, yet the vehicle itself hasn't fundamentally change since its launch. The only real change is the Lux package is now standard, which if memory serves it was previously a ~$2500 option.

Not sure how you want to integrate that information into your calculus, but there it is.

---

My opinion: these are mid-$70k vehicles that Ford is charging $90k for. Ain't worth it, even at MSRP.
I feel like spending big on vehicles has become more of a social norm and expected behavior. Leastways I see that behavior with friends and acquaintances who had the option to buy a lower priced vehicle model, or at least a less loaded model, but instead spent big. Ford and others are tapping into that funding which makes sense.

I'm set having got nice deals on two vehicles just prior to COVID, along with a base Bronco locked in a low price from wonderful Granger. I'm good for the next 10 years! :)

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

98K will get you a fully loaded Grenadier with $10k in change. A $98k Bronco is just a $34k Bronco with options out thd tailgate
^^ EXACTLY! ^^

$95K ??

I paid $26K for my Base. For the extra $70K, I could install a Coyote V8 plus Dana 60s with Detroit Lockers front and rear.

If you want an authentic looking Braptor, instead of the most badass Bronco on planet earth, I have some old Rubbermaid garbage cans I can cut in half for that custom Braptor look. I will throw those in for free.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
^^ EXACTLY! ^^

$95K ??

I paid $26K for my Base. For the extra $70K, I could install a Coyote V8 plus Dana 60s with Detroit Lockers front and rear.

If you want an authentic looking Braptor, instead of the most badass Bronco on planet earth, I have some old Rubbermaid garbage cans I can cut in half for that custom Braptor look. I will throw those in for free.

Always the recurring debate of is a high end model reproducible for less cost than factory. The answer is pretty well always no. For this case would you splice open your frame to internally reinforce it as Ford has done? Can you add on real time controlled shocks that know everything the entire vehicle is doing and adjust automatically? The list of differences goes on and on comparing Raptor to Base.

All that said the Raptor was a true bargain at $68k and much, much less so now at current MSRP. I'm still completely confident you can get a Raptor equivalent for today's price difference.

Sponsored

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some of those $5k under deals are legit, I had 2 working I had gone deep on, no extras or high doc fees. In the end, even that far under sticker i could not justify the price vs. what you can pick up a super low mileage 22 for. Prices are still dropping, and more are made every day, I had over 30 similarly equipped code orange Raptors on my list, "limited" is not a word I would use now to describe a Bronco Raptor.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There's 123 new Raptors in a 200 mile radius of me and many built in August/Sept. One dealer has 18 on the lot. Ford probably needs to throttle production or the market will be flooded.

Ford Bronco Buying, what price should I be at? 1704813690293
There was worker at the plant in Michigan who posted on these forums middle last year and warned people to not pay over MSRP on the Braptor. He noted that at the rate they were building them at the plant that he didn't see how the market wouldn't be flooded with them in a few months. Guess he turned out to be right lol.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interesting vehicle, had not heard about these, but they look like crap to me, like an old Land Rover. I don't deny the Bronco Raptor is now overpriced, since Ford lifted the pricing. At $68k plus options I think they were a bit of a bargain and Ford realized they had left money on the table, hence the price increases.

That said, I couldn't resist and picked up a new 2023 on the 26th with the perfect spec for me / wife. Black, lux, beadlocks, carbon, suede seats and the orange seatbelts and a $98k sticker. Managed to get a few grand under sticker and a very good trade on the wifes car which seemed to be losing value quickly in the used market.
Hey Gav! We've hung out a few times in person at car shows and rallies. I have the black GT350. I didn't know you were looking for a Bronco Raptor but congrats on your new truck! I got mine in June of last year, and I will def say it's an awesome vehicle for sure.

I will say that Ford messed up raising the MSRP as much as they did. Even at under MSRP it just feels like paying ADM (just to Ford directly and not to the dealership). The MSRP of my 2023 was $79k which is significantly under today's MSRP. All within the span of about 6 months.

That being said, I do love mine. We will need to get ours together some time.

a7723viper

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey all. I'm a new member, and I'm looking to buy a Bronco Raptor. I'm located in Colorado, and I spend the last 2-3 weeks calling everyone dealer within a 9 hour drive from me.

In summary, I probably reached out to 20 or so dealers (UT, WY, CO, AZ dealers). Most places are still asking for $5-10k ADM. If they are really greedy, they are asking for $20k over (ahem Steamboat Springs). I was able to get about 3-4 dealers to sell at MSRP. Some of these dealers have multiple BRaptors on their lot.

What I have learned is some of the bigger dealers bought their BRaptors from other dealers (hoping to monopolize the market is my guess). And they refuse to go below their ADM because they paid ADM to buy theirs from other dealers. But if they are taking a new vehicle via transit, then they will do MSRP.

Even though the base price is about $86k, it is the add-ons get you. I wanted the Lux package, leather seats simply because if I'm paying this much, I want my hands to be warm and my butt to be pampered (silly, but it is just important to me). Then I also wanted the beadlock wheels as I plan to do some rock crawling. Next thing you know, it's $95k+. Then they have this $1k Raptor graphics which I could care less about, but so many of them have it.

Anyway, I'm planning to pick up one at MSRP. For those who are looking in this area, I have had luck at these following dealers:

Camelback Ford - Phoenix, AZ
Phil Long Ford of Motor City - Colorado Springs, CO (must be vehicle in transit)
Schomp Ford - Aurora, CO
Mike Maroone Ford - Longmont, CO

Even though there may be those that are $1-2K under MSRP out there, I can't justify the flight cost and time to drive it back. So for me, MSRP is as good as it gets out here.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150, 2018 Wranger JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ordered mine in May of 2022, MSRP $73,385. Signed a new Order Summary in November of 2022 accepting the change from MY22 to MY23, price increased to $78,270. Got a VIN# and a build date of 2/5/24 last Friday. I've asked my salesmen what the MSRP will be and his answer is that he wont know until "after it arrives". Expected arrival to DFW area, end of February.

I will happily work a deal with anyone that wants this vehicle if I am offered it at anything less than the insane $92k price that mine specs out at.

Basics: Shadow Black Exterior, Equipment Group 374A, keyless entry pad, code orange seatbelts. That's it.

Shoot me a message. If I'm slow to reply, my interest in teh forum has dropped after so much time.
Sponsored