First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP, F-250 Lariat Tremor, Gallardo Perf
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Been looking at buying a Raptor the last couple of months and just got serious about it. Key spec for me is Lux, Beadlocks, Carbon and Suede Seats. 2023 MSRP is $97850 on this spec there are enough of them around now in the Ohio, Michigan, PA area.

I have 3 dealers all at sticker, and with a very decent number on the wife's trade in. Got to MSRP with very little bargaining to the point I'm feeling like I should be under there now. The market sure has changed in 3 months and I'm even second guessing if they is going to be a big drop and correction, even in the Raptor market?

Anyone any thoughts? Is MSRP on a Raptor even a good deal now?
Sponsored

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
MSRP is the new normal. Under is a good deal. A representative from Serra Ford in Rochester Hills was advertising 1k under on Facebook, but their website says otherwise. In January I would expect most leftover 23s to be under MSRP because of the 24s rolling out with upgrades and minimal cost increase. I've noticed the Braptors produced between May and August are getting marked down, they have been sitting on lots for 3 to 6 months.

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great question this market is very weird one.... like extremely. Looking to buy a Bronco Raptor right now as well. Ill probably buy a used. That said allot of dealers are sitting on these for 3-6 months and still asking a premium over sticker even for used with ton of miles. im confused as the interest rates are up more inventory than ever on these BRaptors. My goal is to get something used a few grand over sticker. But im not sure how the market will hold up and if prices will tank in the next little bit.

OP
OP

ginettacar12

Raptor
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great question this market is very weird one.... like extremely. Looking to buy a Bronco Raptor right now as well. Ill probably buy a used. That said allot of dealers are sitting on these for 3-6 months and still asking a premium over sticker even for used with ton of miles. im confused as the interest rates are up more inventory than ever on these BRaptors. My goal is to get something used a few grand over sticker. But im not sure how the market will hold up and if prices will tank in the next little bit.
I don't see the dealers getting the premiums, a dealer in Mass has had a black Raptor over 4 months now. I offered him MSRP back then but they didn't want it and it is still sat there. Seems like many dealers have got used to being greedy with ADM and they don't want to let it go. The market has dropped so quickly recently that there are 2023 Raptors at MSRP all over now.

Sponsored

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Heller Ford has a 2022 with around 4k miles for under MSRP.
Pre-Owned 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor in El Paso #R12716 | Heller Ford Sales

At least they are advertising it that way. I called about their new ones the other day; I was assured they are being sold at MSRP.

jlee504

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just picked one up last week. 4 of the 10 dealers I reached out to were 2800 under msrp To Msrp.

finding one at 1500 under should be not a problem with a little bit of calling around.

roadsterlife

Raptor
First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Miata, BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is a local dealer in western MA that has a braptor for $1k off MSRP on their website. (see link below). I don't understand how they are still asking for markups. Back when I was buying mine, like 3-4 months ago, they were asking for $5k markup on this exact car. Now it's been sitting and I think that the markup ship has sailed and now they are discounting it!

https://www.balisefordwilbraham.com...d-bronco-raptor-4x4-4-door-1fmee5jr1plb91594/

Ford Bronco Buying, what price should I be at? balise.PNG

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been looking pretty seriously for the last week, prices are all over the place. I've found new at and just below msrp, but the big jump in the base price over the last year or so makes pricing screwy. Used 23 with under 1000 miles, loaded, 90k which is over sticker, but that same new spec will sticker for at or just above 100k.

Sponsored

Ender

Heritage
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage REB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Been looking at buying a Raptor the last couple of months and just got serious about it. Key spec for me is Lux, Beadlocks, Carbon and Suede Seats. 2023 MSRP is $97850 on this spec there are enough of them around now in the Ohio, Michigan, PA area.

I have 3 dealers all at sticker, and with a very decent number on the wife's trade in. Got to MSRP with very little bargaining to the point I'm feeling like I should be under there now. The market sure has changed in 3 months and I'm even second guessing if they is going to be a big drop and correction, even in the Raptor market?

Anyone any thoughts? Is MSRP on a Raptor even a good deal now?
I just paid MSRP for a 2 door Heritage. Sales rep tried to make me feel like I got a great deal but now I don't feel like I did. He started at 5K over saying they were limited in numbers YADA YADA YADA but was quick to drop to MSRP. He said because the order banks were closing ( I bought it on 12/2/2023) I think I could have knocked off a couple more K.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Easy 3 steps...

1) Determine MSRP for the Build

2) Take 3-4% off to get roughly Invoice

3) Decide how much of a sucker you're willing to be.

Good luck

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
do you know what invoice is? Or %?
On regular Broncos it is about 96% of the MSRP price. Not sure if that applies to BRaptors but it is probably close.

OP, it never hurts to ask or counter offer, the worst they can do is say no. However, if you think you can wait a couple of weeks, towards the end of the month/year you will have better lucking getting that discount.

OP
OP

ginettacar12

Raptor
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a perfect spec (for me) Raptor to collect tomorrow at MSRP (98k) and a good trade number on my vehicle but I'm thinking of bailing as I see this market collapsing in the last few weeks. Feeling now like I need to be $4-5k under to feel I have decent deal and not going to watch the thing depreciate $15k in the first month.
Sponsored