Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Ranger & 17 Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So there has been speculation that the rail may be gone all together or part of a package. So I asked and got the very typical “more to come” response but I think the positive take away is that the rail is still coming and that it is for sure supposed to be picatinny sizing.

92EE8D62-D117-4BB7-86AF-E949E71861FC.jpeg
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"By" whenever!

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless it comes with Lux, like many have speculated, I will probably go aftermarket. When I saw good old 97 without the BYOD rail, there was only a spot for it to be fastened in the very center. I don't see that being very durable if anything of moderate weight were to be attached to the rail on either end. I could see the leverage of added devices twisting the rail and snapping the fasteners in the center or causing the ends to lift and rattle over bumps.

No way of knowing for sure. But at the moment, I am skeptical.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s a my23 item. Sarcasm

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
At this point, He is in on the "Stay Tuned" jokes. That's pretty funny tbh. Aftermarket will take care of this anyway I'm sure.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It could be make or break for me regarding the Lux Package.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
'Stay tuned' is not an answer, it is a disrespectful slap in the face. A very reasonable question was asked, clear and concise. He should have given an answer, or stated that he was not sure and that he would find out within a certain time period and get back to you. Blowing off a potential customer with his (should be copyrighted, he uses it so much) standard brush off like that shows complete contempt for the reservation holders time and concerns. I don't imagine he would have the sack to dismiss someone with a 'stay tuned' if they were standing in front of him and asked the same question. The same decency and manners should be given in a social media forum as in person while he is acting in his official capacity, at least in my opinion. Makes you wonder how much Ford actually respects their customers when they permit their spokesperson to act that way.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not make or break, I will buy third party. It's just a bit disappointing that so many cool gadgets and lifestyle enhancements that they sold the Bronco on are failing to come to fruition.
Sponsored