Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Loving the Easter egg of the original models. Great pictures by the way. These are the first that I really feel the size and quality of the Bronco
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Bronco First Edition 4 Door - Friendly Ford Monroe, MI 1616946847808

I don't know what you mean by getting a feel for the size of the Bronco .... i feel that if you know your curves then she is at max , 5'3' .... so you cant really use her for scale .... LOL

OP
OP
Jmschultz22

Jmschultz22

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Impala, 2017 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So is this an actual customer vehicle? Don't get me wrong not complaining about the pics but why would ford send out demo FEs you can't order them anymore. Just saying that when I order a new vehicle I wouldn't want it put out as a demo for photo ops
No, this was a Ford event to check out the Bronco. Sorry I didn’t clarify that.

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, this was a Ford event to check out the Bronco. Sorry I didn’t clarify that.
I kind of figured that I guess an fe shows off all the goodies but show off what we're getting lol still great pics

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also, I wonder how many bottle caps are going to be rattling around in peoples support columns...
The hole is smaller than the cap. There will be no caps in rollbars.

Sponsored

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Bronco First Edition 4 Door - Friendly Ford Monroe, MI 1616946847808

I don't know what you mean by getting a feel for the size of the Bronco .... i feel that if you know your curves then she is at max , 5'3' .... so you cant really use her for scale .... LOL
The thread that showed me bronco next to an old full sized one showed the best comparison I've seen

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You may need to reevaluate your priorities. Maybe you should buy your kid some new jeans before you spend all your money on a Bronco. At least you weren’t too cheap to buy her shoes! 😊

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To the Jeep people on here, how are those Bimini mesh tops?
I added one to my order - the canvas, not the mesh; the mesh may still cause scalp burn.

My jeep is open most of the year round. I carry the bikini top in the event it rains when I'm away from home. That's my plan for the Bronco as well.

OP
OP
Jmschultz22

Jmschultz22

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Actually my daughter is 5’-6”/5’-7”. I did shoot some pics with the ultra wide on my iPhone 12 Max Pro so it may skew the image some.

Sponsored

Glove_fits

Black Diamond
First Name
SLMW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2, M3, 2 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
great pics thanks OP. was this there for an event or staying in the showroom? I may go down tomorrow and check it out. Really would love finding a manual bronco to get a feel for the seating/shifter position ergonomics for me

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
Jmschultz22

Jmschultz22

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You may need to reevaluate your priorities. Maybe you should buy your kid some new jeans before you spend all your money on a Bronco. At least you weren’t too cheap to buy her shoes! 😊
You try find “cool” jeans not all torn up, talk about a nightmare with these teenagers! Lol! Those jeans are new!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jmschultz22

Jmschultz22

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great detail shots -- thank you for posting. Any word on the brush bar - is it going to be shortened in height as the rumors say?
I didn't ask. I don't have interest in that brush bar so I just passed by it. Sounds like we have the same thought, I don't like it that tall and covering the "Bronco" in the grill.

OP
OP
Jmschultz22

Jmschultz22

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

great pics thanks OP. was this there for an event or staying in the showroom? I may go down tomorrow and check it out. Really would love finding a manual bronco to get a feel for the seating/shifter position ergonomics for me
It was a Ford Bronco event that was only yesterday. The team that was there, some were from Wisconsin so they must be a tour group. Super nice people and very knowledgeable.
Sponsored