Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same... every time I see this specific combo I say to myself, "that's the one" but I read previously it won't be available like that and I think the white top, door handles, accents are what really set it off. So then I still wait to see the cyber orange build options as that was my initial go-to.
I think you will be surprised..it will be available. It's why I think the price and build are taking longer.

There will be a white top guaranteed because if you get a soft top standard, you can order a white modular top extra ..door handles not a problem as well. The grille and tie downs and interior white accents ..we will see but like Ford recently said you will be able to make your dream bronco in any number of color combos and accents...with the exception of the FE.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do we know this combo will not be available? I thought we were still waiting for the B&P to confirm. Has there been an official announcement from Ford that clearly says this option wonā€™t be available?
No people are just guessing..you will be able to get a white modular top. You can order it separate, but as far as interior, door handles, grille etc..that's the question

Reactions: MJJ

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Photoshop request - Can someone take the Cactus Grey Unicorn Bronco pictured here and render it in 2-door but with donut doors?

BroncRocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same... every time I see this specific combo I say to myself, "that's the one" but I read previously it won't be available like that and I think the white top, door handles, accents are what really set it off. So then I still wait to see the cyber orange build options as that was my initial go-to.
Me too

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks, I appreciate the link. But I'm hoping for a render of CG Unicorn Bronco that no one can order. Those in the link are just the cyber orange 2-dr donut door rig with different colors. The CG Unicorn is the white top, white door handles/hood whistles, silver Big Bend grill, white interior. I would like to see the Unicorn without the 4-door trim and replaced with the 2-door donut doors.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They should have just stopped here lol. Just offered these 2 models and nothing more

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, the white is too much for me.
Black is out...so sick of black rims and blacked out this and that...

And I have an all black GT350

Just yuck ..boring boring boring

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want this interior too. My "other" car has a white interior and I can tell you, it makes the cabin feel bright, open and more modern - super nice.

IMG_5238.jpeg
Is it difficult to clean/keep clean/avoid getting dirty? I feel like even small subtle things would show up over time, like driver seat usage marks

mismith

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜16 Jeep JKU, 1992 Jeep YJ, ā€˜71 F100, ā€˜02 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By far this grille on the cactus gray 4 door is my favorite. Do we know if it will be available on the BL model and in this color as well?

160317B0-68F1-448D-9CF2-B3B917C74B21.jpeg

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do we know this combo will not be available? I thought we were still waiting for the B&P to confirm. Has there been an official announcement from Ford that clearly says this option wonā€™t be available?
Just liking and quoting your post because Iā€™ve been asking the same question in here for months. How does anyone say they KNOW it WONT be? B&P isnā€™t out yet. Ford has never said it wonā€™t be. And every time I see this thing at another Ford event, I think itā€™s more likely that the white interior will be offered.

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it difficult to clean/keep clean/avoid getting dirty? I feel like even small subtle things would show up over time, like driver seat usage marks
No, itā€™s totally fine. Itā€™s synthetic ā€œleatherā€. The marine vinyl should be super easy. And if something needs extra, a little clorox spray cleaner youā€™re good (since itā€™s bleach on white).
Sponsored