Sponsored

Can you change from a 4 door 2 door or even trim level after your deposit has been confirmed?

Thundar

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRover, Jk Rubi, Renegade, F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After 2 hours I finally got through and got my order placed. Frustrating since I pre-registered , etc. My question is can you change from a 4 door to 2 door when you place final order in Dec? Or do you have to go to the end of the line? I assume you can change trims with the exception of the 1st edition.

oh, it also says I canā€™t reserve more than 2 on one account. I only reserved 1 so there maybe an error and I may have been charged twice. Something I encourage everyone to check.
Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™d like to know too!

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same here. I luckily secured a 4DR FE, but if the dealers decides to add an insane markup I will need to change models. I'm also curious if you can switch dealers? I just went with the first one available to get a reservation dialed in.

iWarthog

Badlands
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just called my dealer in NC, and they said I could change from 2dr to 4dr, and vice versa

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I read a post on a different thread where the guy said he called and the rep said you can change within the model (black diamond, WildTrak, etc.), but you cannot change to a different model. If that is correct, I might need to change my model ahead of time. I chose the WildTrak assuming I could change after having time to research.

Sponsored

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read a post on a different thread where the guy said he called and the rep said you can change within the model (black diamond, WildTrak, etc.), but you cannot change to a different model. If that is correct, I might need to change my model ahead of time. I chose the WildTrak assuming I could change after having time to research.
I went ahead and canceled my WildTrak and reserved a Badlands precisely because of this fear.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What do you mean within the model and out of the model?

If I ordered a badlands could I switch to wildtrak?

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What do you mean within the model and out of the model?

If I ordered a badlands could I switch to wildtrak?
Sounds like you can make change to the model you ordered and not switch to a different model.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I sort of took it as, if you ordered a 4-door, you can change the model type.

Changing within the model doesn't make sense because no options were chosen yet. Like if you chose a badlands, what what you change within?

razius

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Their reservations explained page sounds like you can change it when your ordering window opens up. Doesn't say there are limitations on which model, 4 door vs 2 door, etc.

Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their reservations explained page sounds like you can change it when your ordering window opens up. Doesn't say there are limitations on which model, 4 door vs 2 door, etc.
A Ford salesman called me today - heā€™s confirming with the GM whether or not model can be changed on the reservation. I explained without knowing the cost of the packages, how can one expect to know which model they want?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After 2 hours I finally got through and got my order placed. Frustrating since I pre-registered , etc. My question is can you change from a 4 door to 2 door when you place final order in Dec? Or do you have to go to the end of the line? I assume you can change trims with the exception of the 1st edition.

oh, it also says I canā€™t reserve more than 2 on one account. I only reserved 1 so there maybe an error and I may have been charged twice. Something I encourage everyone to check.
I ordered the 4 door black diamond last night and canceled it this morning and ordered the 2 door black diamond instead. Now just waiting for the 100 dollars to be refunded to my credit card for the one I canceled but that usually takes a couple days

DukeofArmchair

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man I would like to know if I can switch later if I want also. I placed my reservation for the Wildtrak but swaying back and forth between the Wildtrak and Badlands.

Franco1724

Wildtrak
First Name
Franco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I was wondering about this and after asking multiple dealers that said they would get back to me with no callback, Iā€™m on the fence of what to do. I reserved the first edition 2 door while the site was having a major crash and now Iā€™m trying to see if Iā€™m able to switch it to a four door without canceling the reservation. I might have to reserve a wildtrak 4 door instead and miss out on it because no dealers can come up with any answers.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why is anyone taking salesmen's word on things right now? The only dealership you should trust are the ones that say they don't know yet. Because they don't. Anything else is smoke up your ass.
Sponsored