Sponsored

Received "Your Order Has Been Confirmed" COVP Complete?

lindsaykittel

Wildtrak
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Outback, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received my email from Ford indicating that my 2023 order is confirmed. Does this mean that the COVP process is complete? I did not go to the dealer and sign anything, but will do so. They probably have my license on file. I did get an Order Summary from the dealer which shows the options selected and the MSRP. It shows a priority code of 19. Is there anything else that I need to do at this time?
Sponsored

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the order confirmed email from Ford and the DORA from my dealer showing it set to priority 19. Ford's backdoor tracker shows it as confirmed as well. When I asked about the COVP he told me he still has my ID copy on file from when I first placed my order.

Anyone else the same?

Turning Blue

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Mustang GT/CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the order confirmed email from Ford and the DORA from my dealer showing it set to priority 19. Ford's backdoor tracker shows it as confirmed as well. When I asked about the COVP he told me he still has my ID copy on file from when I first placed my order.

Anyone else the same?
I had an original reservation July 20, 2020, that was converted to an order March 19, 2021. On September 22nd I updated my order over the phone, had to add the Sasquatch Package back on and dealer emailed new DORA. I received a confirmation email from Ford later that day. Thursday, October 6, I received an email saying my 2023 Badlands (with every previously constrained option) is scheduled to be built the week of November 7, 2022. The email also provides a VIN. I was shocked!

I'm sure the dealership re-used the information previously supplied (copy of driver's license), which is why/how I received the confirmation and production emails.

Velocity Blue Badlands 4-door, Sasquatch, Lux, hard top, 2.7, vinyl seats, modular bumper, tow package. Hard to believe it is finally happening, especially after just having re-submitted for a 2023.

Last edited:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my order confirmation from Ford before the COVP info was submitted to my dealer. My dealer did request a copy of my signed DORA and a copy of my drivers license shortly after.
I did not get a COVP confirmation.... the dealer should get one from Ford, you need to request a copy from your dealer.

I have no idea when Ford checks for the COVP, but apparently they accept the order before it's completed. I sure hope Ford verifys the COVP before they schedule our builds, but who knows?

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer had a copy of my license on file from January of 2021 so he didnā€™t ask for it again. I got my order confirmed email within minutes of leaving the dealer after converting to a MY2023 on September 28th and my ā€œscheduledā€ email last Thursday. You could ask your dealer to place a high priority code such as ā€œ10ā€ on your order if you have been waiting longer than their other customers. My dealer did that when converting to 2023ā€™s for all their January 2021 order holders and all but a couple of them now have VINā€™s.
Sponsored