Sponsored

Can you change your reservation to an in stock model?

Maxw64

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My question is can I purchase a Black Diamond unit similar to the one I have reserved and still receive my price protection? I am a July 2020 reservation. I have about given up now on getting a hardtop. I was curious if anyone else has done this. Thank you
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
The "price protection" certificate in SmartVincent is not tied to your build, it's tied to your name.

It should be good for any 2023 Bronco (except Raptor)

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Word is that you can apply your Private Offer to any Bronco other than Raptor, even if diff model than your order.

Do keep in mind that an on the lot Bronco may have ADM though, which your original order likely does not have.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about different dealer? FORD is lying saying they can't build our trucks. My truck (nearly my exact order) is on 2 lots with 50 miles of my home. Can I wheel and deal and use this PP at one of those other dealers?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What about different dealer? FORD is lying saying they can't build our trucks. My truck (nearly my exact order) is on 2 lots with 50 miles of my home. Can I wheel and deal and use this PP at one of those other dealers?
Yes. I've mentioned this before on the past PP threads. The cert is in your name not tied to a dealer or specific order. The prior locked build specification determines the amount, but it isn't tied to the order. The only requirement is that the Bronco is a new MY'23 and your name matches on the cert. It does not apply to a Raptor or a Limited HE.

NOTE: Call the customer service # to ensure the cert is valid. There has been some recent SNAFU where some have "expired" and needed to be "extended". If the MY'23 is expired already than get the extension corrected before showing up at the respective dealer.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes. This has been discussed before. The PP is tied to you, not your dealer.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
What about different dealer?
The SmartVincent certificate is under your NAME. Has nothing to do with your order or dealer.

It works just like any other Factory Rebate, except it's only for your.

And specifically, it's for an MY23 Bronco. You can't use it on a 22, or a used vehicle. Any dealer, any Bronco (except Raptor). And just like any other factory rebate, it's coming out of Ford's pocket, not the dealer's, so it's easy for the dealer to apply.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The SmartVincent certificate is under your NAME. Has nothing to do with your order or dealer.

It works just like any other Factory Rebate, except it's only for your.

And specifically, it's for an MY23 Bronco. You can't use it on a 22, or a used vehicle. Any dealer, any Bronco (except Raptor). And just like any other factory rebate, it's coming out of Ford's pocket, not the dealer's, so it's easy for the dealer to apply.
Thank you.

And would I get my PP as well under the same "rule"?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Maxw64

Maxw64

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Word is that you can apply your Private Offer to any Bronco other than Raptor, even if diff model than your order.

Do keep in mind that an on the lot Bronco may have ADM though, which your original order likely does not have.
My hope would be that the dealer will not charge me over msrp and then they could sell my reservation order when it arrives and mark it up if they choose to. But that is just wishful thinking on my part.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My hope would be that the dealer will not charge me over msrp and then they could sell my reservation order when it arrives and mark it up if they choose to. But that is just wishful thinking on my part.
I had asked my dealer about that and they said that any off the lot had ADM, even if identical specs to what I had on order. Can't blame them as no telling what the future value will be for the same value. Maybe by the time it comes in they can't have as high ADM as they can today for one on the lot.
Sponsored