Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you just randomly see it, or did you get this info somewhere? I keep checking local dealerships and sending messages but it’s time consuming lol.
Tuesday, when I was getting my oil changed, they happened to have the 4dr mannequin. When the badlands sas 2dr showed up today, the dealer messaged me to let me know it was down to take a look at.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tuesday, when I was getting my oil changed, they happened to have the 4dr mannequin. When the badlands sas 2dr showed up today, the dealer messaged me to let me know it was down to take a look at.
Gotcha… Luck. Lol

Thanks!

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Gotcha… Luck. Lol

Thanks!
It was absolutely luck. The Badlands 2dr had Ontario plates and looks like from social media it's over at the other local Ford dealer. Seems to be moving around a lot. It's Street Machine Weekend here in Lethbridge. I suggested the reps cruise in the parade tonight.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was absolutely luck. The Badlands 2dr had Ontario plates and looks like from social media it's over at the other local Ford dealer. Seems to be moving around a lot. It's Street Machine Weekend here in Lethbridge. I suggested the reps cruise in the parade tonight.
I wonder if it’ll continue to head West. I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled!

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At Grimsby Ford in Grimsby Ontario
Ford Bronco Canadian Demo (Mannequin) Bronco Locator Thread 3C8C4856-246A-4392-B751-99ABE5386DED

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry in advance, this got a bit long!

I paint planes for a living and do paint correction & ceramic coating on the side for what it’s worth (and for context). It in no way makes me an expert however most people don’t realize what “flawless” paint looks like (I’m not suggesting you don’t know) even some really nice show cars have swirls and the owner doesn’t know it, but if he’s happy who cares!

On a brand new vehicle from factory (without dealer prep) there will still be swirls and holograms from buffing at the factory, the dealership might be equipped to address these imperfections but in the wrong hands a buffer can just make things way worse. Also I don’t believe that most dealerships are properly washing rail dust off cars with an actual quality fallout remover! Guarantee if you were to spray a product like CarPro IronX on a recently “detailed” car from a dealer there would still be rail dust in the crevasses.

As for the liability part of the equation that’s the real concern and I believe it comes down to the dealership. I did my own wash after taking delivery of my Mustang and had no issues having ford address 2 minor paint flaws (both fixed under warranty). That said I could see how another dealer might use the customer waiving the dealer wash as grounds to screw said customer.

It’s of course up to the individual and to be honest I’ll probably go way overboard on my broncos paint protection because that’s how I am and literally the next week drive it down some pretty narrow trails down to the beach so there’s that!

Anyways I would suggest even after the dealer wash going a hiring a professional to correct the paint and put a quality ceramic coating and or 3M clear bra like product on it. It’s a beautiful looking vehicle worthy of the time and $$ spent!

Cheers
Paint planes? I use to work at Skyharbour in Goderich... Worked with John Edwards.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Advantage Ford (Calgary) has an Outer Banks, Anti-Matter Blue, 2 door, 2.3L in their showroom. Not a demo, built for dealer.
Ford Bronco Canadian Demo (Mannequin) Bronco Locator Thread 20210710_122112
nice, omw down there!

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Paint planes? I use to work at Skyharbour in Goderich... Worked with John Edwards.
Ya ACS Tech in the Airforce, painted all manner of AC and AC parts. Did a lot of automotive paint and detailing on the side! Always nice to be able to sign out paint thickness meters and sun guns from work!

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ottawa!
Ford Bronco Canadian Demo (Mannequin) Bronco Locator Thread FF0C60EB-F8C9-4F49-8574-BFA2A0D1CE36

Sponsored

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Advantage Ford (Calgary) has an Outer Banks, Anti-Matter Blue, 2 door, 2.3L in their showroom. Not a demo, built for dealer.
20210710_122112.jpg
Thanks! Wife and I got to see this one an hour ago thanks to you! ❤

Definitely a bit small (and that is what she said, fact) but very well laid out and even more excited for our 4door. Being 6'6" here and fitting comfortably was the most reassuring.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the Rocky Mountains blocking these things from getting to BC?? They’re so close, I can almost taste it… Someone post a Dealer demo (or even a customer order) in BC!!!

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cam Clark Ford in Airdrie has their first customer Bronco in. Guy taking it said it will be there for a week for those interested in seeing it. I went at 11:30 last night once I saw on Instagram it was there!

Ford Bronco Canadian Demo (Mannequin) Bronco Locator Thread ECAA8506-C2E7-48A2-AA60-F71FDCBA405F
Ford Bronco Canadian Demo (Mannequin) Bronco Locator Thread ECAA8506-C2E7-48A2-AA60-F71FDCBA405F
I don’t know why, but I assumed the dealerships would be keeping these locked up inside their showrooms.

I wonder how many people (i.e. - B6G members lol) visit the dealership through all hours of the night? I know I would!
Sponsored