First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to check to see if this is a glitch or anyone else had this experience and got it fixed because this forum knows more about what is going on than my dealer.

I have a 7/14 reservation. I placed my order with the dealer around 1/22 I didn't get a confirmation email or the order showing up on Ford.com so I pressed the dealer and finally got an email confirmation on 2/16 that the order was placed. On 2/19, the reservation in ford.com was converted to an order. On 2/20 I checked again and it is now saying "Order Cancelled" and "Reservation Cancelled". I have contacted the dealer and they are getting back to me when the ordering manager is back in the office. I am not a priority code 99, looking to get it MY21 if possible so that would not be something driving the change.

I had 2 reservations with different dealers both for 2/14. One with the dealer I am not going with was cancelled months ago (December).
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully, it is a glitch, but you may want to call Ford if they don't get back to you on Monday morning.

97VMAX

Black Diamond
First Name
DAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FORD ESCAPE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not to worry, the same thing happened to me. I stopped in and talked to the sales manager at my dealer, he said that one morning when he came in all of the orders they had done came up as cancelled. He had called their Ford rep and she told them not to worry and that the orders are in the system converted from the reservation to order.

OP
OP

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to worry, the same thing happened to me. I stopped in and talked to the sales manager at my dealer, he said that one morning when he came in all of the orders they had done came up as cancelled. He had called their Ford rep and she told them not to worry and that the orders are in the system converted from the reservation to order.
Did it ever get fixed on Ford.com?

OP
OP

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer said it was ordered twice and one of the orders was cancelled.
Still feel like if they cancelled the one linked to the reservation it would put me in the back of the line unless they were both linked to the reservation.
Sponsored