Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Apples to oranges. A SXS will most likely have at least double the suspension travel and legal more places. Not sure where he's getting $40k though.
My thought was that if he is willing to spend 40K & off road a $40K sxs (which would be an amazing ride), spending a similar amount on a Base Bronco would be better for him than $65k on the Badlands, so not necessarily replacing a SxS.
Sponsored

Reactions: Rpm

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, I don't blame you. Although I did get my Bronco in November, and yes, I like it a lot, it still doesn't change what was a very frustrating process with little communication from Ford. It's the piss poor communication that was the most frustrating and I see from reading this forum that it continues.
Even though I had a honest dealer who honored the originally agreed upon price, the whole way that the reservation/order/delivery process was handled was nothing short of a dumpster fire.
Bottom line for me? I am never going to submit to reserving a vehicle again. If they want to sell me a new vehicle then show it to me first.
Best wishes to you on whatever vehicle you wind up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.