First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby gt350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey guys, I reluctantly cancelled my order a few months ago. I'm back in the market for a Bronco and sadly realized I can't get one until February and that's if I put a deposit down on one that is already at the dealer. Dealers around the country are holding on due to Ford prohibiting sales until the new year. Do you think some dealers have Broncos for sale right now or am I just plain out of luck? Thanks in advance, .
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tenor.gif

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt your dealer cancelled the order. Log into your Ford account and see if it’s still there.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys, I reluctantly cancelled my order a few months ago. I'm back in the market for a Bronco and sadly realized I can't get one until February and that's if I put a deposit down on one that is already at the dealer. Dealers around the country are holding on due to Ford prohibiting sales until the new year. Do you think some dealers have Broncos for sale right now or am I just plain out of luck? Thanks in advance, .
Go buy a Jeep and trade it for a Bronco in 2023... That's your best option if you need something now.

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There are tons of basic 4d soft dealer stock Broncos incoming for September delivery. You can just pay 5K over msrp and get one of those and mod as needed.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every Ford dealership in my area has 1-2 broncos currently available that were orders that weren't completed. They're all asking $10K to $20k+ over MSRP. If you want a Bronco in the next year you're likely to be required to pay over MSRP to get it.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go buy a Jeep and trade it for a Bronco in 2023... That's your best option if you need something now.
...and don't forget to post on here about how you bought a Jeep because you got tired of waiting.

It sounds like the dealership is trying to sell you their demo Bronco which, per the rules of the FCTP, cannot be sold for 7 months after taking delivery. You can scour the internet looking for a dealer with an order that the original res holder walked away from but be prepared to spend at least $10k over sticker. Your best bet is to make a new res and get back in line and wait for delivery in Q4 2022.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that is just for the mannequins. My local dealer sold a cancelled order that arrived.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
...and don't forget to post on here about how you bought a Jeep because you got tired of waiting.

<snip>
But doesn't that also open the window for... "traded my Jeep for a Bronco and love it" posts? ;)

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know this hurts, but on paper Bronco had the Jeep beat hands down on everything except significant rock crawling.

But now that reality is sinking in, and the Bronco is full of issues and glitches, the differences are much less.

You can give Jeep buyers grief, but it seems like the new Broncos on this forum are going back to the dealers for issues much faster than Jeep.

So yeah, if the OP wants to pay Jeep prices for a Bronco with a soft top, a weaker front axle, no lockers, and a costly lift expense...the sure... Go find a BB sitting as dealer stock.

But you can buy a Wrangler at Invoice have it in weeks.

I'm not saying everyone should do it, but everyone needs to stop talking shit about those that do because it IS a great alternative at this point.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go to EBay motors and type “ suckers”……multiple Broncos priced at $25K are available for the taking.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know this hurts, but on paper Bronco had the Jeep beat hands down on everything except significant rock crawling.

But now that reality is sinking in, and the Bronco is full of issues and glitches, the differences are much less.

You can give Jeep buyers grief, but it seems like the new Broncos on this forum are going back to the dealers for issues much faster than Jeep.

So yeah, if the OP wants to pay Jeep prices for a Bronco with a soft top, a weaker front axle, no lockers, and a costly lift expense...the sure... Go find a BB sitting as dealer stock.

But you can buy a Wrangler at Invoice have it in weeks.

I'm not saying everyone should do it, but everyone needs to stop talking shit about those that do because it IS a great alternative at this point.
Lifts on IFS are ridiculous. When I watched the video of them leveling a bronco I thought to myself your taking almost everything off to put some spacers might as well do a full lift at that point.

dmalaquias

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Cayenne S, Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sure, just type in 2021 Bronco in the Ebay search window and bend over for the huge ADM being requested and hit "Buy it now". There have been other posts here as well from other on-line car adds from dealers stating available for immediate sale.

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dealer close to my home has 2 badlands A51 manual soft tops , been for sale 2 weeks , when I inquired the salesman said unfortunately they’re for sale at msrp .Very surprised that some are seeing big markups
Sponsored