Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds mostly like you didn't do enough looking into dealer antics at the start, didn't get your deal firmed up before hand. as far as MPGs, did you think you were going to get a honda civic? its a bronco.. Also, regardless of the price some of us bought a bronco as a tool, not a treasure so we intend to use it outside the bounds of a costco parking lot. Good luck with whatever you were hoping to find by posting this 🤷‍♂️

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are willing to spend $40k on a SxS maybe you should have gone with a Base w/sasquatch for nearly the same price. Just a thought.
Apples to oranges. A SXS will most likely have at least double the suspension travel and legal more places. Not sure where he's getting $40k though.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6800 miles on my 2-door Badlands. LOVE it!

I've never washed a vehicle more than I wash her. Went off-roading last week. Got plans to go out on the 24th. Can't imagine driving anything else.

So worth the wait...

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I cancelled mine. It's been a cluster #$*&@ from the start. I have bought close to a dozen and a half new Fords. This is the first time I had to pay a deposit to both Ford and the dealer. First time I ever had anybody increase the price on me after I ordered something. Where I come from a deposit means we have a deal....... Heck by the time I get mine- I figure at least two more years they might increase the price again and maybe several times. I figure at least 65k when I am done and not worth paying that for something that will maybe get 15 mpg. Bad enough paying 40k for a SxS and scratching it up but not gonna take a 65k vehicle off road.
Then there is Ford with the bad roofs, other recalls and the reservation system where a reservation number means nothing.

Good luck to all...........
Watch, this build will get scheduled this week

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cancelled mine. It's been a cluster #$*&@ from the start. I have bought close to a dozen and a half new Fords. This is the first time I had to pay a deposit to both Ford and the dealer. First time I ever had anybody increase the price on me after I ordered something. Where I come from a deposit means we have a deal....... Heck by the time I get mine- I figure at least two more years they might increase the price again and maybe several times. I figure at least 65k when I am done and not worth paying that for something that will maybe get 15 mpg. Bad enough paying 40k for a SxS and scratching it up but not gonna take a 65k vehicle off road.
Then there is Ford with the bad roofs, other recalls and the reservation system where a reservation number means nothing.

Good luck to all...........
Let’s see.
I ordered my Badlands in the first hour.
Found a reputable Dealer with allocation.
Yes I changed my Mod top to a soft top.
Got mine in September and love it.
Yes it has all the constraints from Lux to hitch.
Was worth the wait.
Sorry you’re gone, bye.

Mg

Ford Bronco Cancelled my order 03C07659-E2EF-4EEC-BFB6-9C59B5FB82DC

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

what is comical is comparing a 20k toy vs a 60k vehicle and keeping a straight face. sad thing is if you kept your order and flipped it when it arrived you could have bought another sxs.

i mean a lot of car companies are in the same position, especially ones that have high demand. tell ya what, go order a TRD Pro.

Sponsored

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Missed out on $5g just on the quick wholesale flip, perhaps more.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All I can say is I had similar thoughts numerous times. I just took delivery last week and I couldn't be happier I hung in and saw it through.

Came with some damage/misaligned doors on the passenger side and that has done very little to dampen any of the excitement that I have for it.

A co-worker sat behind the wheel and immediately got a shit eating grin and said, "Oh man - looking out over that hood. I get it. I totally get it now"

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Status
Not open for further replies.