First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor 1965 Mustang 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you check your cc statement? I had two reservations, both payments went to dealers. I cancelled one res and the dealer refunded my deposit. When I bought my Bronco with the other res the dealer already had my money and credited it towards my purchase.
My deposit for my Lightning wasn't to a Dealer, was sent straight to ford. Deposit was sent back to my credit card. Lightning was done differently I guess. My bronco order deposit was to the dealer.
Sponsored

Twister22

Badlands
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor 1965 Mustang 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Logo-Ford.png
96e19de44eb560607090e341a956b4cb.jpg
Preproduction computer‑generated image shown. Not representative of vehicle reserved. Vehicle available starting spring 20‌22.​
Dear Michael,
We’re sorry to see you’ve cancelled your reservation.* Thank you for your interest in the 20‌22 F‑150 Ligh‌tning. We hope to hear from you down the road.​
CANCELLATION DETAILS
Date of Cancellation Request: 04/02/2023
Reservation ID Number: 10946048​
Typically, refunds will be received within 7–10 business days and will be credited to your original form of payment. If you have questions about your deposit refund, click here to see other support options.​
61cec5d047ddef154908ee150d9a5873.jpg
If you have questions, please view our FAQs here.​
*By completing the reservation process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. For more information, review the reservation terms and conditions.​
Logo-Ford.png
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center (CRC)
P‌.O‌. Bo‌x 62‌48
Dear‌born‌, M‌I 481‌26
All Rights Reserved.
Follow Ford​
Ford-Social-Facebook.png
Ford-Social-Twitter.png
Ford-Social-Youtube.png
Ford-Social-Instagram.png

Machinepirate

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My nephew ordered a Badlands 2 years ago. He got tired of the wait and bought a Raptor from the same dealer. He never canceled the order. Last summer he gets an email from Ford saying your adventure is about ready to begin with a photo of the BL coming of the line at Wayne assembly. He was going to pass on the Bronco but he told me about it and I said I'll take your Bronco. I told him to call the dealer and make sure it was still coming in. The didn't return his call. I told him to go over there in person. Well the Dealer got the Bronco and sold it out from underneath him, and made some excuse up like you had to renew your order, if though this was a custom build. I was going to go nuts at Ford since we do work for them and actually my company is right next to Michigan assembly. The dealer apologized in a few days and got me the Outer Banks on my profile. A lot of sketchy stuff goes down with the dealers and the OEM's. You should write an email to Ford dealer relations department. They will really punish the dealer on this.

buckhorn_cortez

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, SHO, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't you people document your purchases? I keep an electronic PDF copy of what I purchase, and with important purchases, I keep an electronic copy of the credit card statement showing the charge so I know the charge date and statement date. If Ford won't reimburse the deposit, then enter a dispute with the credit card company using the backup documentation. It's just not all that difficult. It's a business transaction - treat it like one and keep track of the money.

OP
OP

Larry Gates

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally made it up to the Ford dealer and they said they would give me the $100 but was I sure I wanted to cancel my order. I showed them where Ford had cancelled it on 11/3 and they told me it was cancelled but then re-ordered as a 2024. I had no clue as I never received anything from them or Ford. It had a new order number and already had a VIN and is scheduled for 2/5. With that new info I can track it in my account. I asked about price protection (already knowing the answer) to see what they would say. They played dumb and said they would check. Current sticker is about $5k more than I signed up for. Good times.
Sponsored