First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the distance between the holes in the bar for the lights. Would a 5 inch light like the flex era4 from KC fit on this bar? they are 5 inches wide.
Sponsored

Tony_Macaroni

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We will be working on mounts to install a Diode Dynamics 30" light bar in this spot. We have the bars already, just waiting for the Bronco to get back from it's second dealer trip in less than 200 miles. We are also scanning and designing brackets to install lights in the fog pocket on the capable bumper that I think will carry over to the standard bumper as well.
Have you all by chance finished these brackets?

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you all by chance finished these brackets?
We have worked on this. Testing different options. We have a light on ours but we are making some changes to the bracket.
Ford Bronco Capable Bumper Light Bar IMG_6170

Dirtylqqks

Badlands
First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands , 1969 ford bronco 2021 scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its a clean solution but I do not want to be forced to by a set of their lights as I already have a light bar I would like to reuse.
Great look and info, have you had any cooling issues at all like some have talked about?. I’m really wanting to mount my kc pro 6 bar on the bumper and take it down from 8 lights to 6 but just have to figure out if i can just drill into the no capable capable bumper.. lol

KennedyLR

Badlands
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Area 51 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First company to make a light bar that fits that 2inch gap circled in red below, with proper mounting brackets gets my money.

E514EF27-2BC7-4DA0-91B6-41523328030C.jpeg
These are the fog lights I am thinking about getting for my capable bumper.
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco-capable-bumper/
First company to make a light bar that fits that 2inch gap circled in red below, with proper mounting brackets gets my money.

Ford Bronco Capable Bumper Light Bar IMG_6170
These are the fog lights I am thinking about getting for my Badlands capable bumper.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco-capable-bumper/

Sponsored

D-R0CK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got the M&R Amber light bar. Have had no cooling issues and other than being a little tight to get my hand in some spots, was an easy, straightforward install that uses pre-existing hardware/holes. I don't really have any previous experience with lighting, but have used it out here on night runs in Vegas, including with significant dust, and it did what I needed it to do. Also did well going up through the clouds in the mountains out here during the recent "atmospheric river" events. I'm sure there's better lights out there, but at the price-point and for my application, I think its a good value.

PXL_20240204_205615912.jpg

PXL_20230826_173803704.jpg

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I like the M&R mount with a BD light bar......but such is life.
Sponsored