Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV Ram Prospector, Bronco, HD RG & Pan America
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Has anybody tried this winch mount on their capable bumper? I really do like the capable bumper, but want to add a winch as well. This looks like a workable solution, but I've not seen it on an actual Bronco yet. The pics are from the website.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6SB-WP.html

Ford Bronco Capable Bumper Winch Mount Winch Front
Ford Bronco Capable Bumper Winch Mount WInch Side
Sponsored

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No , I wonder if the ACC works with it.
@JcrOffroad

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like one of those receiver mounted winches people stab on the front of their vehicle. Front view looks nice. Side view? Ewww. Just sticks way out there with nothing around it. Appears functional. But not particularly attractive.

They could have shortened those mounting arms sticking out by a couple inches. But I’m not really sure that would help the looks all that much.

NOTE: Not JCR’s fault. The Bronco is just a tough vehicle to put a good looking winch mount on without completely redesigning the front bumper. Combine that with the problem of sensors, ACC, front camera, intercooler air flow and…..damn…..no easy job.

For a vehicle that was supposed to be designed from day-one to be customized by the end user, you’d think the Ford designers would have put a little more thought into future winch mounts. They have “Accessory Ready” everywhere. But no “Winch Ready” anywhere.