Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just wish we could get one of these rendering artists to make something like what the Bronco will actually be. Definitely a Bronco, but still modern. But not some tonka-truck looking cringemobile like most of these renders are. The original Bronco6g render and the one that PhillyFX4 posted are straight up trash, they look like a fucking child’s toy or like the OJ Bronco. IMO there is going to be 0% OJ Bronco DNA, it’s going to be straight first gen for inspiration, I doubt Ford looked past ‘78 for any sort of design ques. So let’s see something realistic that reflects that. I still think the Motor Trend one has the basic shape down the best but definitely needs some updates from new info we’ve had trickle in. Also, get rid of ALL the F-150/raptor styling. The ranger does not really share styling with the F-150 so I don’t see this either. How many styling similarities can you spot between a ram charger and a wrangler? Zero. Because they’re COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Just like this will be.

One thing nobody’s mentioned too: I want SMOKER WINDOWS!
How many styling similarities can you see between these renderings of the new bronco and the FJ or the 4Door renderings with a 4Runner. Many.
This will not be a JL with a ford badge, it will be much closer to the Toyota’s.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If by modern is meant jelly bean styling, I will pass. I would prefer the Tonka to jelly bean. No point in spending time designing an aerodynamic off-road vehicle. The first thing that happens is the bumpers get removed for winches and recovery hooks and then tires and wheels with a lift. The Tonka shapes are closer to actual need than the minivan look.
When I say modern I mean modern like updated. The F-150 is modern without looking like a jelly bean. Think JL Wrangler modern

How many styling similarities can you see between these renderings of the new bronco and the FJ or the 4Door renderings with a 4Runner. Many.
This will not be a JL with a ford badge, it will be much closer to the Toyota’s.
I disagree completely. The shape looks very squared off.

loubif

Threads
Reaction score
Not a bad render! I'd be ok with that. My favorite so far is still motortrend's though:
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
IMHO I believe this to be the closest render to what the 2021 Bronco may look like, now remember, this render came out a while ago so the mirrors aren't right, the door skin seams may be more squared off than curving like here etc but as far as the tarp teaser this seems to be a pretty good match...IDK, we'll just have to wait and wait and wait and wait a little more and then maybe Ford will show us something.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
IMHO I believe this to be the closest render to what the 2021 Bronco may look like, now remember, this render came out a while ago so the mirrors aren't right, the door skin seams may be more squared off than curving like here etc but as far as the tarp teaser this seems to be a pretty good match...IDK, we'll just have to wait and wait and wait and wait a little more and then maybe Ford will show us something.
Agree 100%

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Motor Trend's over all looks better but C&R's front end seems more realistic (aside from the FORD and not BRONCO lettering). Also, MT's front window is more straight angled. The worst part to me though about C&R's is the rear window. That looks really half assed and nothing like past Broncos or anything aesthetically pleasing.

The Bronco6G rendering is by far the best. It would be cool to see an updated render. I hope the fenders aren't quite like the F150's or the Rangers but more flush with a slight lip to it.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we all just take a few moments and be thankful neither one of these was the final iteration?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
if it had only had the MIC GREY TOP

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still kind of dig the MotorTrend one. Looks like an old school Defender. Happy with what we got though.

Honestly my only dissapointment is when they announced there would be both 2dr and 4dr I was hoping it would be on the same wheelbase, like the old Cherokee XJs.
Sponsored